• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

progressive - deep - dusk til dawn

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
In all seriousness, this is an excellent mix... is your first one anything like this? It is available for doonload?

deep

TRIBE Member
first one was a bit more light , but I'd be happy to send it along to you if you'd like

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Re: feedback wanted on my mix

Originally posted by deep
6. jono fernandez - colours of conscience (fretwell remix)
i was listening to this on my cd walkie today when i was running some errands.

this tune is defo the stand out cut Dj Deep.

really works well with the sunshine.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
and i was getting ludicrous speed too.

*loads*

it doesn't LOAD!

It says "YuAsda2"
whatever the fuck that means

:: salathe ::

TRIBE Member
i liked the mix from day of mine to airfuzz. not really a fan of the genre but i thought it was an interesting listen. thanx for posting it.

gasper

TRIBE Member
Dear Deep,

Make a techno mix. ;)

Sincerely, J

PS Tracks aren't really my cup of tea, but the mixing is pretty good! Keep it up!

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tanner
Good tracks yet they all sound the same....How original :rolleyes:
Go away, you have nothing to add. Also, upon leaving, please promptly hang yourself with a bedsheet.

Thank-You

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
deep, perhamps you should have put it a little disclaimer at the beginning of the mix telling the listener that if they usually listen to banging techno or chipmunk trance/happy hardcore they might not find it as upbeat as they're used to ;p