• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Printing brochures, CDs...

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I finally finished my first brochure, I am so proud of myself!
Anyhow, does anybody know a good printing company so I can print my brochure? I also want to add a CD at the back of it, do they print labels on the CD as well?

What do I ask when I contact them... sorry, I have not done anything like this before.

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
i can do cd printing for you.

I have ink jet cd printers, that print directly on the surface of the cd, so it looks like it's been screened on, like a store bought cd.

full color, graphics are not a problem...

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Astroboy
i can do cd printing for you.

I have ink jet cd printers, that print directly on the surface of the cd, so it looks like it's been screened on, like a store bought cd.

full color, graphics are not a problem...
Awesome...
Can you do... ummm, 100?

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
easily!

if you want data on the cds, i can do that. I may even be able to print your brochures. I do have a color laser.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Astroboy
easily!

if you want data on the cds, i can do that. I may even be able to print your brochures. I do have a color laser.

I need that special glossy paper, you know... how the brochures have?
And I need to print about 300 of those.

The CDs have a bootable Linux software (it's like a freebee that people can try and see if our product suits their needs or not).
I will give you a copy of the CD and all those 100 would have to have that software, plus they need to be bootable.

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
no problem at all.

only thing, the cds I have in stock, are 74min ones, is your disc small enough to fit?

is your brochure double sided?

i print cardstock cd inserts, so that's not a problem.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Yeah it's double-sided, is that okay?

And the software is small (Linux, not Microcrap heheh ;)), so it will fit on those CDs.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders