• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Prince dead at 57

Morris Day-narrated Koko B. Ware documentary film.

99 items found in Prince’s secret vault | AUX.TV
Some of that shit listed is frigging unbelievable - he had a ton of material with some A List talent collaborations, and no one talked about most of this stuff.

I really hope they put out a lot of his music. Even on his worst albums, he's never boring.

edit - peep this:

Pure Energon — Transformers-themed concept album with the Information Society.

Never. Saw. That. Coming.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
I was referring to Charlie Murphy skit where Chappelle plays Prince.

Ping Pong? I love it.
Here's Fallon talking about it
[YOUTUBE]o9iVXxFt1Wg[/YOUTUBE]

both the Charlie Murphy and Fallon stories are true apparently, which makes the man even more amazing.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Someone was cutting corners in his camp and is gonna be charged for Manslaughter after they figure out who sourced the counterfeit shit.

Man, that is fucking sad. Pain killers are no joke...

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
If I recall correctly his Dr. sent his son to provide him with meds. not sure it's the same meds but I'd imagine if you have a Dr. flying to see you you probably don't have more than one
i don't think his Dr. sent his son so Prince could have meds...i thought his Dr. sent his son to do a wellness check in hopes Prince would go into full blown rehab somewhere...that one of his staffers made the original call.
Yeah, someone's going down for this.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
i don't think his Dr. sent his son so Prince could have meds...i thought his Dr. sent his son to do a wellness check in hopes Prince would go into full blown rehab somewhere...that one of his staffers made the original call.
Yeah, someone's going down for this.
You're right, Princes staffers sound like they were trying to get him into rehab

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
less than 24 hours, and poof, gone.
the Doc's son came mere hours after Prince died. The damage was certainly done, but we'll never know if help came the night before, if Prince would have made it. I'd like to think yes.