1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Pride

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by Aphrodite, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

it's that time of year! my plan:

saturday Chiclet is closing off the central stage (11pm - 12am) for the 8th time! after that, there's a party she's playing at at the Fox and the Fiddle that I will be hitting Login | Facebook apparently there will be full lighting and sound brought in for the event. and it's only $5.

sunday activate is throwing what looks like a shit show http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/...-x-july-04-pride-2010-carry-phoenix-free.html and it's free! definitely going to check it out. never been to this venue either. I'm actually excited

starting to look forward to this especially with all these cheap events with flushing toilets. let the madness begin.. shortly!

2. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

i'm looking forward to seeing Cindi Lauper on the Saturday.
    then, the regulars on Sunday south stage.
    i'm also looking forward to seeing the shitshow that is Serial Sean.ch33se

3. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

that's right! queen's park is a large stage this year! for those who don't know.. check it out Festival Map :: Pride Week 2010 - June 25th to July 4th

I love the south stage but I might end up dancing by the fence by Hair of the Dog again. it was a bit of a scene last year

4. mushroom

mushroom TRIBE Member

OH YEAH!! Can't wait. Going to start it all off with a pre-Pride party (Demi/Omid 16b cruise).

Hit a patio in the Village on Friday.

Saturday hit the beer garden and catch Chiclet.

Sunday, beer garden again and then the good ol' main house stage with Dr. Trance, Jelo, Dekoze, etc.

BOOYAH!! Going to be good!

5. JAR

JAR TRIBE Member

will be rotating between our penthouse headquarters on Wood St. and the south stage. Always my fav weekend of the summer - can't wait!

6. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member