1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Pride - calls for a protest group

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Snuffy, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Snuffy

Snuffy TRIBE Member

Dress up as riot cops. The key is to create rectangle shields that read...

CHARTER
    VIOLATION

...in the same way that "POLICE" is laid out in the photo. Dress in all black, try to find a helmet, and a fierce glittery truncheon. It'd be great if we could get a sizable group for this.

Who's in?

[​IMG]

2. Krzysiu

Krzysiu TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

I'm ready for whatever you have planned!

3. djfear

djfear TRIBE Member

Personally I think the best way to protest is to wear a suit & tie and black dress shoes, but the more sporty type that you can run in.

You would end up having cops arresting people in suits (make sure to protest between mon-fri 9-5pm), or you would at least eliminate the mass arrests issue.

4. Krzysiu

Krzysiu TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

I'd like to detain you!

5. saskboy

saskboy TRIBE Member

could you whip up one of these?

[​IMG]

6. Ho||yw0oD

Ho||yw0oD TRIBE Member

Is it just me or do all the men look surprised that she chose this moment to show them her tits?

7. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

She's surprisingly hawt!

That being said, I am glad the government's efforts to wait until people forget G20 charter violations are failing. As days go by, after the G20, I am still really troubled by what happened - the police brutality, the government running roughshod over the rights of ordinary people.

8. saskboy

saskboy TRIBE Member

So my friend Bob the Cop emailed me a picture of his pride outfit. He's dressed up with a black hoodie, black pants and a gas mask. He said he was going to try and get his picture taken with the chief.