• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Preroller down, i repeat, we got a Preroller down

Preroller

TRIBE Member

I broke my fibula last night on my driveway...shades of one Jose Theodore...stupid ice. I'll be out of action for 6 weeks :(

on the plus side percocets are working:)

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
time to put Frosty the Snowman in the drawer!

heal up quick.

and if you have any percs left over...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

derek

TRIBE Member
hopefully you'll be as good as new soon.

in the summer i hiked the la cloche trail in 5 days without a hitch. the first day back at home, i dislocated my ankle stepping off the deck onto in uneven spot in flip-flops.

Fac 51

TRIBE Member
Mate I'm so sorry. Wishing you a speedy recovery, cos we've gots clubbing to do this summer.

(Clumsy fucker)

IgStar

TRIBE Member
awww dave! ouch!

but yah, percs are super funtimes! enjoy bruva..lol
hope stratford is treatin' ya well. I'll visit in May for sure!

djfear

TRIBE Member
Don't worry, my dad broke his ankle badly on a Saturday, he was back at work on Wednesday, boogying around in a wheel chair, and wrecking shop on crutches everywhere else. It'll probably be more of an annoyance after a week and before you know it it'll be in the past.

Here's to a speedy recovery. technics1200 :cool: technics1200 *skratches to jeapardy theme music*

joey

TRIBE Member
R4V4G3D_SKU11S said:
I've only had a cast once and this was the only thing that was allowed to be witten on it (I believe it was KiFe who did the honours)
that's so jets!

Preroller

TRIBE Member
thanks everyone...

Joey...that is plaster, not a toe ring...

it was a tough sleep last night, but the throbbing pain seems to have let up a bit this morning...

thanks for the laugh patrick, i needed that.

go team canada! curling men going for gold soon.

so far my cast says 'your fired' from my boss, and 'ask me about my vagina' from my roomate.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories