• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Premiership: Man U. vs. Arsenal

MARCin

TRIBE Member
For those of you who dig premiership soccer, the match that should decide who will be the champion this year is currently under way. So far so good, Arsenal is winning 1:0 after a goal by Wiltold in the 57th. Will post later with the final score.

marc..

MARCin

TRIBE Member
It's over!!! ARSENAL DID IT!
The final score was 1:0 for arsenal. I'm not sure if it was broadcasted here, i'm deprived of all the good channels anyways. I just got the score from the net. Man, that calls for some heineken!

marc.. <----:D :D :D

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
yea, it seems that club stars have a real thing for sounding british because "they're like 26,000 years ahead of our scene"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
thanks for the update...now how about the champions league results??? (i guess i could go find them on the web :) ) ....

jc

MARCin

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JMan
The best was doing it @ Old Trafford.
JMan

It made the victory so much sweeter!
As for the champions league, i'm preety sure that's happening next wednesday, and hopefully bayer's gonna whoop real's ass.

marc..

double.jpg

~soulheaven~

TRIBE Member
Enjoy it while it lasts you Arse wankers! I swear, United will clean house next year.......and nice Second Group Stage exit in Champions League by the way.........

United Forever!!!!

Greg

MARCin

TRIBE Member
^^^hehe. Ok, let's just recap the last season and compare the two teams:
November:
Arsenal vs The almighty Man U.
3:1 (ouch) in the league
4:0 (ouch x 2) in the Worthington Cup
And today:
1:0 on Old Trafford, a game that "the powerhouse" Man U. could not afford to win, hell, they couldn't even afford to tie!
So should i stop there?
Ok, you mentioned champions league. Arsenal, true, didn't go through past the second phase. Who ended up advancing from that group? Bayer. What theam eliminated Man Utd later on? That's right, Bayer Leverkusen. So if you ask me, Man Utd didn't do much better against the same oponent.
So all in all, Arsenal won the double, while United got fuck all! Hell, they will prolly end up 3rd in the league! Get used to it, Greg. Once Sir Alex retires as the manager, they will be lucky to finish 3rd
:p

marc..

manuwall640.jpg

oh the sweet taste of victory :D

~soulheaven~

TRIBE Member
HAHA! Die you Highbury Scum!!!! =)

Next year my friend, next year! =)

Hey Marcin, are you for England in the World Cup then, or someone else????

Greg

~soulheaven~

TRIBE Member
YES Vinder....Keep the faith man! We have to go watch a Champions League game together next year around crunch time for sure! If you love United, then you have to meet my other Manc Scum-crazy friends.... :)

Greg

MARCin

TRIBE Member
Well, seeing how i'm a polack, I will be cheering for Poland first and foremost. But I do like the style of football England is playing, so i will be for them aswell, as long as they won't be playing against Poland. Hey, maybe we should get together at some pub for some world cup action?

marc..

MARCin

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~soulheaven~
Definately, definately! sounds good to me.....

are you the same Marcin that knew Jacob????? The Bushpig???

Greg

Too bad the games are prolly gonna be in the middle of the night. But yeah, i'm up for re-runs in the afternoon, on weekends.
As for knowing Jacob, no, i don't think so.

marc..

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
Where did it all go wrong?

And I was *lucky* enough to go into work right after the game and put up with our MAN U hating Newcastle Fan.

Mind you he shut up pretty fast after I mentioned that it had been 80 years since Newcastle have won the league.

Still a day of mourning however.

MARCin

TRIBE Member
^^^DEFENCE! Defence in the first part of the season. It's as simple as that. I mean I hate to say it, cuz i consider him one of the best keepers, but some of the stunts barthez pulled in the begging, ie. the game with Arsenal. And his partners in defence weren't much better, either. I think they made a mistake letting Stam go so easily.
Mind you, you have to give a credit where it's due, and Arsenal did play a phenomenal football, especially this year. They won 12 games in a row! They only tied three times, and didn't loose a single league game in 2002. Hell, the truth be told, I didn't think they would be the champs this year. They far exceeded my expectation.

marc..