• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Preacherman Presents 'CONDUIT' Show #7 DEEP TECH HOUSE

preacherman

TRIBE Member
Just emptied my new crate of choons literally 2 hours before show time [150 trax in all]; so I thought I would test drive some of them on my CONDUIT broadcast. I did a quick listen to make some sort of arrangement but you are getting this as LIVE and fresh as a broadcast/performance can get.

Each and every Sunday I am sharing music that is just full of rhythm, vibe, feeling and emotion. This weeks set features some Fantastic Deep YUMMY-Ness.

I thank you for making the time to listen; I hope it provides you a moment of enjoyment; perhaps a bit of club night nostalgia, cuz every time I lock in to mix this music, I am transporting my mind and soul to that sort of place, that place I call HOME.

Catch me every Sunday for a live broadcast on KWWB - CFXR NET RADIO - 100% EDM 9PM EST
KWWB - CFXR NET RADIO - 100% EDM...

FIND ME on FACEBOOK @ YUMM YUMM GOOD

This week I am playing my monthly show Tapestry www.facebook.com/events/630135...

Stop by and say hi in the chat room or on the USTREAM FEED

Booty Call feat. Gene (Original Mix) By Biri & Deep'a
**Love Me (original mix) By Nicone, Sascha Braemer
Garuna (Solomun remix) By Gorge
Dogs (Niko Schwind Remix) By HVOB
**The Rhythm (Original Mix) By Amine Edge
**Be water (Rodriguez Jr Remix) By Spieltape, Alexander Daf
***Why (Original) By Maceo Plex
Barrique (Vincenzo Remix) By Ian pooley, matthias vogt, mvip
Amir Loves You (Nic Fanciulli & Davide Squillace) By Philip Bader
The Troof (Original Mix) By Hector
SLOB NICK CURLY REMIX By Zoo Brazil
The Pump (Original Mix) By Hamid
Fast Connection (Ripperton Mix) By Christian Smith & John Selway
**Stand out trax in this mix esp WHY - Maceo Plex

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://snd.sc/Y9l3Qn[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Preacherman Presents 'CONDUIT' Episode 7 CFXR NET RADIO SUNDAYS @ 9PM EST by preacherman on SoundCloud - Hear the world