1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Power Trippin'

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by SPACEMAN, Aug 27, 2003.

1. SPACEMAN

SPACEMAN TRIBE Member

one of the few things in life that i can't stand are people that take power trips just because they can.

like that police officer that believes that HE is above the law...always.

like the store clerk who takes pride in saying "i'm sorry, but we only accept cash" when you're pulling out your card.

like that garbage man that barks the orders to you about how to tie your "fuckin' gawbage bag guy!".

or that government employee who insists on giving you a hard time just because they know they can.

and the list goes on.

anytime one person has some control, they feel that they should feel just in making their own rules that everyone else MUST follow. they actually get off on making these rules and then enforcing them on everyone.

my favorite are those "gray areas" where the rules don't really exist until you come along and they feel the need to exercise their power.

pillage and destroy.

2 cents.

:(

spaceman

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. :)

2. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

holy shit Andre, where ya been?

3. Chubbs

Chubbs TRIBE Member

Yeah, Andre, you've been MIA.

4. SPACEMAN

SPACEMAN TRIBE Member

been too busy working and working and working some more.

hey, why not right? it's the summer. it's all about work right?

screw that.

it was good seeing some of you last night at element. i feel like a ghost sometimes, here today and gone for months, then here again. i come in spurts,....ummmm, that doesn't even sound right.

;)

be in touch

i'm baaaaack!! (quote from men's sex clinic)

spaceman

:D

5. kuba

kuba TRIBE Member

well the garbage man is probably sick of picking up peoples shit when they dont tie it properly. that part i agree with.

but the cop, the clerk, the teller, the employee, the person with a SLIGHT smudge of power that abuses it also makes me sick.