• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Power Outage

OTIS

TRIBE Member
ya

anyhow, article:

A power outage is leaving thousands of Torontonians on the city's west side without power on one of the coldest nights of the year.

According to reports power is out from Queen St. to St. Clair Ave. and from Spadina Ave. to Jane St. due to a flooded Toronto Hydro substation at Bloor and Dufferin. Users on microblogging tool Twitter are reporting that Toronto Hydro has crews on the scene but there is still no word on when power will be restored.

Toronto Police are reporting that stop lights in the area have been affected by the outage. The TTC appears to be unaffected by the power outage, with streetcars and the Bloor Line still functioning.

According to Environment Canada temperatures are expected to dip to around the -20 C mark tonight.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
city tv is calling said blackout ' the black hole '.
the Universe is pissed, and is considering legal action.

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
lol one of the cp24 reporters was like "...and on the coldest night of the year, thousands of torontonians are left without electricity...and heat...too bad. back to you, bob."

LOL so harsh.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
skiO said:
you are painfully not funny, yet you try so hard
you aren't allowed to diss a Triber unless you've started more than 3 threads.
and Flashy is the only Triber who can belittle my unfunnyness, as he is the master of the lols.

ps - someone else laughed, so up yours.

skiO

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
and Flashy is the only Triber who can belittle my unfunnyness, as he is the master of the lols.
is this another attempt at humour?

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
his joke was a little lame, but overall, he's right. respect the pecking order. (for skiO)

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
out of respect for any Tribers who are inconvenienced ( and freezing their asses off ) due to this chilling incident, i will step outside for a smoke, and pour a beer onto the ground for my cold homies.
skio...chill.
i jokes.

skiO

TRIBE Member
Ms. Fit said:
a l'il bit
but it wasn't one lame joke, it was the culmination of 10,835 lame jokes, and I use the word joke very lightly as I don't want to insult comedy.

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
out of respect for any Tribers who are inconvenienced ( and freezing their asses off ) due to this chilling incident, i will step outside for a smoke, and pour a beer onto the ground for my cold homies.
skio...chill.
i jokes.
Do not break the 11th commandment (Thou shall not waste beer). Anyhow, I hope those who are without power have someone or something to snuggle with and keep warm. And yes, I giggled at your joke.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
skio...do i know you ?
why are you attacking me because of something i've posted in this thread.
or would you like to discuss my previous 10000+ posts to further this ?
what is your problem ?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
just before midnight TTC officials confirmed service was suspended between on the Bloor-Danforth line between St. George and Islington. More than a dozen shuttle buses were running along Bloor in place of the underground trains.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i could honestly give a flying fuck if anyone lolled to my joke ( but thanks if you did )...to me, that saying isn't a joke.
it was said to me by a good friend at a time in my life way back in which i needed a kick in the ass, and it worked.

glych t.anomaly said:
disgruntled ex
[jai]
nope.
said friend from above dug the holes and...fogeddaboudit.

Last edited: