• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

poured water on it

The Kid

TRIBE Member
my keyboard... oops! last week it was coffee... this week a huge glass of water.

Ever notice all the shit that collects in keyboards? The girl that used this before me apparently had long hair and very dirty fingers... found some of the nastiest shmeg I've ever seen while drying it.

Just thought I'd share.

le kid

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Casey

TRIBE Member
last year I spilled something on my keyboard, and the letter k stopped working. I had an essay due. It was good times.

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Casey
last year I spilled something on my keyboard, and the letter k stopped working. I had an essay due. It was good times.

i spilled coffee on my keyboard at work
and it stopped working
and they gave me a new one

g0nz0

TRIBE Member

were you |337 enough to use |< for the k's?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
A few years ago I made the mistake of dating somebody from work AND from school (who wound up stalking me, but that's not the point of this anecdote).

He was working overnights and was a producer, so he didn't have his own computer... so instead he'd use my computer to check his email and play with Neopets (!) and do whatever else prevented him from doing his actual work.

One night he spilled water all over my keyboard... AND DIDN'T TELL ME. Thinking I wouldn't notice or something. Or wouldn't know it was him (yeah, cause I wouldn't have a clue who it was when I tried to login and it would say that the last user to log in was cpilkington). Half the keys wouldn't type, and some typed different letters. There was even still some water on my desk. When I asked him about it, he even tried denying that he spilled his drink on my keyboard. (funny, though, my buddy Chris SAW him spill the drink and try to mop up the mess)

What a retard.

ian

TRIBE Member

I hope your essay wasn't about Southern US White Power organizations. :D

-ian g.