1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Pot/Marijuana Appreciation

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by glych t.anomaly, Jul 30, 2004.

1. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

That's a Major spliff!

2. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

3. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

4. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

5. workdowntown

workdowntown TRIBE Member

The strains here in NL, unreal!

Jack Herer is a personal favourite!

6. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

7. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Last month, Weedbay.ca messed up the hash portion of my order. Wrong kind. They immediately sent me what I ordered and refused a return.

Just ordered a zip and a half of some $99 small buds that were quite highly rated. Express Post. It got delayed due to a processing error. Weedbay.ca let me choose from any bud on their site and sent out TWO zips immediately.

My delayed order of the $99 stuff arrived Friday. The two free @ $250 arrived today.

I feel that, at the very least, I owe them a glowing review for making things above and beyond right - in the issue abatement department. Yeah, they fucked up my last two orders. ...but they sent me more than thrice $$$ worth of product to compensate.

THAT’s customer service accountability.

8. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

9. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Have a look at the line-towing and disingenuous nonsense in this gong-show...

I especially enjoyed the part where Uncle Skinny states that he can have two drinks an hour without blowing over. I almost spit my beer over his assertion that having every driver under the age of 26 carry a card that tells them how much they can drink would be beneficial.

...and FUCK Julian Fantino. Lower than pond scum. He’s a Chief clown hypocrite in this circus. Buddy’s so tied up in his own nonsense that simple facts take a back-seat to garbage that spews from his mouth, which - clearly - has relocated to his asshole.

The YR cop? Just a complete, opportunist, shit-talking stooge. ...and the little goof had best check the skeletons in his own closet if he wants to roll down the Puritan road.

If you’ve ever wondered why young people have ZERO a respect for authority, the 3 guests on this panel might give you a pretty decent idea. ;)

The GTA's Impaired Driving Problem

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  10. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Who among us could have seen this coming from such a fine specimen of integrity? LOL!

11. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

let me guess, they will be a "lottery" winner for a pot shop in Ontario

12. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Mammo and Fantino should be both shot and pissed on.

13. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

narc

14. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

15. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

So each winner can open one store or can they open multiple stores?

16. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member