1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Pot/Marijuana Appreciation

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by glych t.anomaly, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

In 20+ years of renting, I never had an issue. ...and I was chronic back then. I did, generally, have the courtesy to put a towel at the base of my front door - to avoid smoke spillage into the common hall. I’m more concentrates and edibles these days. I vape wherever, whenever required and have NEVER had an issue. Got the stink-eye from some dweeb in a restaurant washroom a few months back. Pretty sure it was Andrew Scheer though. He just apologized for staring at me and said “God bless”.

praktik likes this.
  2. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

You know what smell DOES take an effort to abate? Fish. I lived in one place where my neighbour desicrated unknown ocean species several nights a week. There outta be a law against that nastiness. ...but being the tolerant, open-minded individual I am, I simply sparked another joint to get rid of the wretched smell.

3. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Ya I just don't think pot smoke really lingers, not my experience.

If I smell pot when walking in somewhere it's cause someone has a lit joint or finished smoking recently - pretty much consumption is either actively happening or has just happened if you can smell it at all.

4. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Did dude actually say, "God bless"??

5. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

He did, indeed.

6. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

anywho, a guy i work with has a spray he uses that is thc infused, no idea about cbd. have you tried that yet?
    the young kid who works with us took one too many sprays and had to lay in the back seat for a bit....lol

7. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

I have been tossing CBD in the mix, and doing a wider variety of strains, and I just feel better balanced all round.

I had too much high THC and limited strains, I think it's prudent, if you are a frequent token, to take a variety of strains in.

I've been still using pretty strong stuff but I usually have a weaker strain for daytime and the CBD caps seem to just keep me more firmly footed as I dip into the stronger stuff.

8. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

If my dispensary has a CBD strain available I usually jump on it for a daytime smoke. But it's more common to see CBD oils and tincture and pills made of oil.

9. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

i usually do a stronger longer buzz to start with then i move into the more mellow as the night progresses
    right now my heavier strains are white widow, black diamond and blueberry. more giggly and lighter strains are pink lady, green monster, grapefruit(absolutely love this strain), seawarp and a topper of bubba kush hash

10. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

11. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

2 Toronto police officers suspended after allegedly ingesting pot, hallucinating while on duty
    CBC News has learned Const. Vittorio Dominelli and his partner are under investigation
    By Amara McLaughlin, CBC News Posted: Jan 29, 2018 3:55 PM ET Last Updated: Jan 29, 2018 8:03 PM ET

[​IMG]
    CBC News has learned that Const. Vittorio Dominelli is one of two Toronto police officers suspended pending the outcome of an investigation by the force's professional standards unit. (Toronto Police Service/Facebook)

Two Toronto police officers who allegedly ingested marijuana edibles, hallucinated and called for help while on duty Sunday have been suspended, CBC News has learned.

Both officers are under investigation by the force's professional standards unit following an incident that happened Sunday, according to Mark Pugash, a spokesperson for Toronto Police Service.

CBC News has learned the officers, who work at 13 Division, were on duty not far from the station at Eglinton Avenue West and Allen Road when they allegedly ingested pot edibles.

Police sources tell CBC News the officers began to complain of "hallucinations" and one made a call for an officer needing assistance. Both officers were found in a police vehicle and later treated in hospital.

During the call, another officer responding to the scene slipped on ice and required medical attention. That officer suffered a head injury.

[​IMG]
    The officers, who work out of 13 Division, are believed to have eaten marijuana edibles causing them to hallucinate. One called for assistance while on duty Sunday, according to police sources. (Adrian Cheung/CBC)

Over the weekend, Toronto police carried out a raid at Community Cannabis Clinic, a marijuana dispensary at St. Clair Avenue West near Dufferin Street.

Sources tell CBC News the marijuana edibles the officers ingested are believed to have come from this dispensary. It's unclear if the officers participated in the raid over the weekend.

CBC News has learned the officers under investigation are Const. Vittorio Dominelli and his partner.

Dominelli serves in 13 Division's neighbourhood resources officer unit, according to Toronto Police Service's website.

CBC News has not been able to confirm the name of Dominelli's partner.

No criminal charges have been laid against the officers pending the outcome of the investigation by the force's professional standards unit.

The professional standards unit is obligated to investigate complaints of misconduct under Ontario's Police Services Act. This branch is responsible for overseeing police practices, conduct, appearance, ethics and integrity.

12. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

... The slippery slope into chaos has begun!!

<clutches pearls>

wickedken likes this.
  13. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

boo

14. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

big whoop.

15. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

16. Hey, look,
    Captain Fuckface McDrunkystick is trying to fuck up another thread that he doesn't like.

All because he's got control issues.

17. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Grape God, Charlotte’s Web and Girl Scout Cookies with some tasty Moroccan, in a sweet-ass honey oil spread.

See you next year on the tour.
    Thank you.
    Goodnight. ;)

18. DJ elektron-

DJ elektron- TRIBE Member

little bluebird
    i dont know ur species
    or common name
    thanks for making a stop
    by my balcony

u see my perception is ajar
    im stuck with a whirled thats upsidedown
    life is a many splendid thing

id like some vibranium headphones
    maybe i can find some on amazon
    global underground chirps away
    while the officials prance and parlay
    status quo. bowl of pho.
    jamming on tamborines and a wooden flute.
    snakes and spiders beware.
    purple aorta and green and black cap with yellow stripes.
    just for fun.
    nothing serious.
    system of integrities...i mean integrity of systems.
    europe gets an arctic blast.
    haha
    jovial mood to keep things light
    just like a cup of sprite
    stasis
    staysis
    id like to redeem this coupon

19. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

20. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

SHit we got some dank smoke but ain't nuthin to smoke with - no papes no pipes dawg!

S'ok, does this place have a toilet - by any chance??

21. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

22. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Guys seriously. I'm having a day off, and I found a reefer on the ground and I was like Yoink!

Should I smoke it? It's like finding a $20.

23. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

I haven't smoked that stuff in centuries.

24. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Like is this shit for real real legal now? The senate just passed the second reading.

25. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

as I'm lighting it up.