1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Pot/Marijuana Appreciation

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by glych t.anomaly, Jul 30, 2004.

1. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

i love the fact the provinces are belly aching about how much it is going to cost to NOT have to prosecute weed crimes once it is legalized. so let me get this straight....you dont have to spend any resources to prosecute anything to do with pot yet somehow the cops are claiming they are going to need more money to combat....not prosecuting pot crimes....sounds about right

im 100% positive wynne-bag will fire up a whole new "arms length one time guaranteed gonna be forever super expensive committee full of liberal insiders and union members" to oversee legal weed that will fail in every respect and balloon to at least a billion dollars a year program that will then will instantly be followed by another billion dollar committee to over see that committee ....rinse and repeat

2. basketballjones

3. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

Aurora or Canopy?

4. basketballjones

what?

finally found a delivery service that had lots of different gummies so i got the gf 20 packs. 5 licorice nibs, 5 cola bottles, 5 worms and 5 watermelon slices. she was a very happy gf ;)

5. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

Can we talk investing again? Aurora and Canopy are rip-roaring.

6. basketballjones

i can help you "invest" in some weed ;)

Mondieu likes this.
  7. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Weedmaps FTW. St.Clair and Keele. Made me smile. ;)

[​IMG]

8. basketballjones

9. basketballjones

if you check weedmaps the number of store fronts is pretty much gone...delivery places have blown the fuck up. who would get their weed from the bumba ras soviet wcbo when you can get it much cheaper and easier via other sources? another brilliant liberal revenue stream scheme that will benefit nobody but the unions and the liberal friends

even the ras clot ndp is going to use the in place infrastructure for weed distribution

10. basketballjones

11. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

12. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Does legal weed mean better vibes? I'm curious how this is going to play out. I might partake for shits and giggles. Only once tho.

13. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Can you imagine if you're at the till and have to ask if they have cess or hydro?

The homeless guys are going to have a shitstorm. outside. No wonder they cancelled King Street. It's the new Kensington market.

Look man this is the government weed. take it or leave it. Just be like Colorado.

14. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

15. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

King street in the summer:

16. basketballjones

dont go coming into the pot thread with your nonsense james.
    keep that shit out of here

Mondieu likes this.
  17. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Sorry Man, stumbled on it.

18. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

There's so many rooms to explore on Tribe. Opened this door, and quickly left.

19. DJ elektron-

DJ elektron- TRIBE Member

20. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

FIXED.

...and don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

21. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

I call bullshit on this:

"It can cost $5,000-6,000 to get the smell of marijuana smoke out of apartment walls and floors, said Dan Henderson, president of DelSuites and Del Condominium Rentals property management companies."

Someone is running a racket. Pot doesn't imbue a smell on your shit unless you mix it with tobacco and burn it.

22. The Kid

The Kid TRIBE Member

And one again I'm (almost) amazed at your stupidity. Who the hell would bother asking for "cess"? More like Indica, Sativa or hybrid you muppet

23. kennyboy

kennyboy TRIBE Member

I’m not a landlord but I am a home owner. And I am a tobacco smoker and the occasional toker.

I never smoke in my home and after having done a number of home Reno’s on houses where the people have or still do smoke one and or both, I can tell you the cost / effort to get rid of the smell is substantial.

If I was a landlord I would never want any smoking regardless of the substance.

So this one I would have to agree with.

24. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Just from smoking both, I could smell tobacco all over my shit whenever I moved, smell of smoke moved with me. Tobacco smoke infects everything, its why I became an outdoor tobacco smoker pretty early in my smoking career.

Stopped smoking tobacco, if we just did bong hits indoors?

Can't smell shit in anything.

Vaping of course is a big nothing, doesn't leave a smell if it's nicotine juice or vaping weed

I can't see how smoking weed leaves much of a smell at all if there are no tobacco smokers around

Mondieu likes this.
  25. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Maybe you have to be a real shitty pot smoker - grinding ashes into the carpets with your feet, spilling bong water

I can see that staying a while... Otherwise if you don't have a bunch of stale roaches and pot ash lying around and no fresh pot smoke, shouldn't be able to smell much of anything even hours after the last bong hit.

Mondieu likes this.