• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pot/Marijuana Appreciation

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I’ve been saying that they’d fuck this up since day one, so this isn’t about my surprise - or expectations. My concern isn’t perfection in the legislation. It’s transparency. This has been touted as a health and safety issue. It’s not. It’s a money issue. ...and if you’re gonna be a greed-head, at least have the balls to own it.

The other thing that pisses me off is that we’re all gonna pay MILLIONS for years of legal challenges - many that could be avoided by starting on a logical, legally sound path right now.

...and as to the old signs that still exist. Why do they still exist? Why would there ever be an attempt to alter the symbols and catalysts to the flow of money and retention of power? These things are universal. They’re there for a reason and will remain so. ...doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t be pointed out and highlighted.

Last edited:

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Ontario introduces pot legislation with steep fines for illegal dispensaries

"We want to be able to keep children and families and neighbourhoods and schools and retail strips safe and stable and that we need to be able to do that so it isn't kind of a Wild West environment where people can just go out and set up any kind of a shop they want. I don't think anybody really supports that except perhaps the people that are operating the shops."

"This actually isn't about money, from my perspective," Wynne said. "This is about making sure that a substance that needs to be regulated is regulated in a safe and responsible way."

sure it is

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i got my other package of black diamond and gummies. they tossed in 3 free grams of og kush, blueberry and bubba kush. really enjoying the black diamond, giggling like crazy watching unbreakable kimmy schmidtt

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Crazy pain last night. 5mg THC gummy put me to sleep but did nothing for the hurt.

I wanted - but couldn’t find any pure CBD caps where I’m at, so I grabbed these this morning. THC buzz is mild. CBD took the pain away. Obviously, they’re processed by the liver - so they take awhile to kick in. ...but they’re super good for pain relief. Can’t wait to get my hands on some straight CBD caps. That’s the ticket! :)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Just grabbed a zip of this Blue Dream (hybrid) for $140. It’s pretty tasty. Also grabbed a lovely cherry oil that’s pairing nicely with it. :)

praktik

TRIBE Member
would those work for migraines? gf gets them and nothing seems to work
Botox actually might help, wife is a long term migraine sufferer and these injections in certain areas help when the migraine effect comes in to constrict all the vessels.

But migraines are not easy... It didn't cure her. Just makes it a bit easier to cope with, puts intensity down a bit for her.

Unlikely CBD will be much more than something that helps her cope too.

There is no silver bullet for migraines.

NB puts in place a law that requires you to lock up your weed either in a lock box or a separate room - similar to the stipulations of owning a firearm in Canada.

Who knew NB could be such an uptight province?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Both Toronto MMJ locations have been raided and shuttered.

Congratulations TPS - you fucking lackeys. You’re KILLING the tax revenue and driving consumers underground. ...or to Hamilton, where the police have a decent understanding of how this plays out.

Grow the fuck up assholes. Once again, the biggest gang in the city is on the wrong side of history.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
the black diamond i got from my spot is just what the dr ordered. good for anxiety and i dont get crazy high. can day smoke this and still function, also super giggly
the pink bubba hash i got is very good. very distinctive smell and taste, almost like a wild berry twizzler. so good

praktik

TRIBE Member
Idiotic closer:

"On the other hand, if the cost in new addiction is as great as the alleged required increases in government anti-addiction budgets suggest, not to mention increases in private anti-addiction budgets, as well, maybe this is a policy change whose net social impact really is negative. If that were true, it shouldn’t be undertaken no matter how many billions in taxes it brings in. Doing bad things for money: we already have the mafia for that. "

What a nincompoop

The worst social negative is prohibition - a corrosive policy that hurts families and feeds crime and negative dynamics in the courts and prisons.

djfear

TRIBE Member
The Ontario liberal government is going to fuck up the legalization of cannabis. Sigh... This isn't going to change anything.

praktik

TRIBE Member
I look forward to hardly anyone going to jail for pot and for a lot less tax dollars going to police, courts and prisons for the same.

I also look forward to the future incremental improvements which will, over time, correct for bad policy.

End prohibition first. We can work out the rest in the decades to come.