• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pot/Marijuana Appreciation

KiFe

TRIBE Member
vapor-quality.png

I just realized this thing is waaay bigger than I thought. My desire to own it just disappeared, which is for the best as it is expensive.

LOL!! look at the size of that thing!

I've been rocking the Magic-Flight Launch box for about 6months now for my daily sessions and it kicks ass! Nice change from the stinky smokey one-hitter that used to me my go-to method for a hit.

Magic-Flight.com - Official Home of the Launch Box Vaporizer

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
dude the firefly kicks ass, friend has one im considering ine as well, its so nice in the hand, nice heavy metalic and glass, feels like quality.

smokes super nice.

kuba

TRIBE Member
I got the pax over the weekend mainly because I was tired of rolling and I missed vaping. So far so good. I think the build quality is quite suspect for a device this expensive but overall the rest of the experience has made up for that. I love the portability, long-lasting battery, and easy to recharge. Guess I won't be smoking less anytime soon as I thought!

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Guess I won't be smoking less anytime soon as I thought!

haha. This happened to me too.

Now that i'm vaping, I can sit in my office and vape all night without stinking up the whole house.. which just means I'm hauling off this thing constantly throughout the evenings, getting more ripped than ever.

Hey.. at least we're taking in less smokey toxins.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
haha. This happened to me too.

Now that i'm vaping, I can sit in my office and vape all night without stinking up the whole house.. which just means I'm hauling off this thing constantly throughout the evenings, getting more ripped than ever.

Hey.. at least we're taking in less smokey toxins.

Definitely on the less toxins part. I had the v-tower forever until it fell (twice) and ultimately stopped working (my fault). For past 6 months I didn't vape and as soon as I did, I thought "man, I'm never smoking a J again". By never I mean only when out and about, but even still Ic an bring this thing with me, it's so portable.

And yeah, vaped watching football inside, no smell, no complaints from the misses (or missus).

greginhali

TRIBE Member
off to the head shop. Ive been sittin' on a OZ of the sticky icky cause smokin the shit turned on me. Rollin hurts. Making brownies is heaven. Food plus pot is fine. But i need to Vap. I hit a couple of turkey bags on a serious digital Vap the other day. Dude knew his biz ness. I just want to watch a movie and giggle on a thursday. Is every Vap the same build quality?

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Ah, been a while since I clicked on this thread. Don't want to risk it at work lol

The missus and I are trying for a little shit so I had to put smoking on the back burner until then. Unfortunately, I didn't plan things out so well and bought about 2oz before I decided to quit.

Ended up giving away 1oz to friends. Not sure what to do with the last oz. fwp I guess lol

Amazing how little I smoke these days even before I temporarily stopped. Must have used up a lot of my credits when I was younger.

praktik

TRIBE Member
off to the head shop. Ive been sittin' on a OZ of the sticky icky cause smokin the shit turned on me. Rollin hurts. Making brownies is heaven. Food plus pot is fine. But i need to Vap. I hit a couple of turkey bags on a serious digital Vap the other day. Dude knew his biz ness. I just want to watch a movie and giggle on a thursday. Is every Vap the same build quality?

No but the Arizer V-Tower is SOLID.

We use it INTENSELY and has been a solid 24/7 365 performer.

You dont need to pony up Volcano cash, and its made in Canada!

praktik

TRIBE Member
for me there's a ritual to rolling. i've tried every other medium known, but always prefer to roll

Hurts my lungs too much and uses too much weed. Only roll now when hiding jays in places when going out for the night - but I've been known to replace those with my portable vape too, most bouncers have no idea what it is

LikeASweet

TRIBE Member
[YOUTUBE]MDq1HWDdCmE[/YOUTUBE]

Any thoughts on dabbing? Even though concentrates have been around for a bit, they seem very popular these days. Ive done shatter a few times and have enjoyed it but i think this stuff needs to be treated like dessert if you know what i mean.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
[YOUTUBE]MDq1HWDdCmE[/YOUTUBE]

Any thoughts on dabbing? Even though concentrates have been around for a bit, they seem very popular these days. Ive done shatter a few times and have enjoyed it but i think this stuff needs to be treated like dessert if you know what i mean.

its super tasty super fun, i like it , but for the cost/benefit of the high, its like desert at restaurant, or a garnish.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
5$ Dabs we allll the rage at the march on Sat. I didn't try but it seemed like I was missing out on a new fad. Disappointed I got suckered into some thc ejuice it had better work out.

LikeASweet

TRIBE Member
It is the popular thing these days - I wouldn't say you are missing out as its something you should only do sparingly IMO. As Glych and Derek stated, the cost/benefit factor isn't the greatest and your tolerance will increase and possibly ruin you from smoking traditional flower. Good flower ranges from 18-28% THC - Shatter or Wax comes in 40-60% THC range from what I have seen.

Im a traditionalist and still find that smoking big fat joints is my favorite way to indulge.

cosmosuave

TRIBE Member
This Monday Sept 14 I have to start 9 weeks of chemo and would like a recommendation for a handheld portable vapourizer... After reading about all the drugs given to you for all the chemo side effects I think smoking pot would be far better alternative... Currently I just smoke from a pipe...

LikeASweet

TRIBE Member
all depends on what you are looking for but i will tell you not to skimp out on one. Arizer Air, Volcano Crafty or Mighty, Davinci Ascent and the Firefly would be on the top of my list to buy.

praktik

TRIBE Member
I keep hearing people recommend the PAX too?

I got a WISPR but the electric ones seem to be all the rage now...

CiG

TRIBE Member
I have the Arizer Solo and it is great. Although not to discrete. It is on sale, comes with a grinder and free shipping.

Arizer Solo Vaporizer (+Video) - TorontoVaporizer

The Arizer air for $40 more is the successor to the Solo.

* I haven't tried others so can only speak for this one. All the best during your treatment, while weed may help with nausea I think the stronger prescribed stuff will help quite a bit more with the pain/