• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pot/Marijuana Appreciation

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Glytch, meet GHB
GHB, meet Glytch

im not injesting that cracked out filthy fookin shite that is the national drink of people from woodbridge.

egad man, i dont need anything that will impair my judgement enought that if i was actually drunk i wouldnt have sex with it, but not only will i fuck it, ill think its good, and wants more.

puhleeeez

i only injest quality narcotics ahem.

cheers,

[jai]

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
there is lots of decent vapes out there, the volcano is excessive in coin and size unless you are a hardcore burner, you can get a dope vape for less than 200 $ with a digital readout and solid weed compartment and it doesnt look like something you buy out of the back of a comic book.

V-Tower

vs

Volcano

[jai]

p.s - for about 350$ less and i know from personnal experience, the V-Tower is sweeeet

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

scruffy1

TRIBE Member
happy to see that patrick and glych still supporting the 'relaxers'

off to relax a little myself, in preparation for my big night on the town!

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
got some right good effin dope in the last couple of weeks.

so delicious. got baked as shit and played rockband and NHL 09 all day.

time for another 'walk' ;)

[jai]

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Soulster

TRIBE Member
glych t.anomaly said:
there is lots of decent vapes out there, the volcano is excessive in coin and size unless you are a hardcore burner, you can get a dope vape for less than 200 $ with a digital readout and solid weed compartment and it doesnt look like something you buy out of the back of a comic book.

V-Tower

vs

Volcano

[jai]

p.s - for about 350$ less and i know from personnal experience, the V-Tower is sweeeet
I bought my boyfriend the V-Tower for his birthday. We all love it a lot. I <3 the remote control and blue light on the base!

Yes, I AM the best girlfriend ever!

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Soulster said:
I bought my boyfriend the V-Tower for his birthday. We all love it a lot. I <3 the remote control and blue light on the base!

Yes, I AM the best girlfriend ever!

hahahahah awesome, glad to hear it :)

[jai]

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
hella wicked pot mixed with some stashed pot crystals courtesy of my bud buster = le joint to make me R E A L L Y effin baked, and then watch the newest 5 Episodes of SOUTHPARK ~

im excited

[jai]