• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

PosTMOd CLEAN PM box

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Timo and Glytchy sitting in a tree,

fucking asses violently!

First comes blood!

Then comes a shart!

Then their assholes fall apart!

:D

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
Then their assholes fall apart!

I am an asshole with an asshole, which reminds me that things belong to one of two types of sets...

self-containing sets
non-self-containing sets

Since I am an asshole that has an asshole, I can assume that I am part of the self-containing insofar as assholes are concerned.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
I am an asshole with an asshole, which reminds me that things belong to one of two types of sets...

self-containing sets
non-self-containing sets

Since I am an asshole that has an asshole, I can assume that I am part of the self-containing insofar as assholes are concerned.

solipsistic asshole :D

-glycht

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
You wake up every morning, and pull yourself up through a groggy existence, and feel the stubble around you. You recognize an essential similarity surrounding you. Pull up! You will see--as you have done every morning for eternity--you are pulling yourself up and out of your own ass.

Like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day, you will search incessantly. Some days you will find it; some days you won't. But no matter, every morning you will once again pull through, pull out, pull yourself outASSide in.

You are what you shit

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AliceWonderland
except for that pesky set of sets that are non-self-contained.

he is the one contained, as per the asshole with an asshole

therefore he can potentially qualify, all he has to do is beleive, if he had no asshole however, and solipsism was reliant on asshole,and asshole's asshole being together to accomplish this, the the non contained doesnt get to be solipsistic.

-glycht

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by glych t.anomaly
he is the one contained, as per the asshole with an asshole

therefore he can potentially qualify, all he has to do is beleive, if he had no asshole however, and solipsism was reliant on asshole,and asshole's asshole being together to accomplish this, the the non contained doesnt get to be solipsistic.

-glycht

Stop talking out of your ass, as it were.

starr

TRIBE Member
it was suggested in another thread
looking up old posts make the correlation obvious

squirrely didn't blow it....OTIS did :)

Last edited: