• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Posting To Antagonize, Your Thoughts?

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i can't believe you people aren't taking this thread seriously! i mean sueadehead was just asking a simple question and all he gets is your dumbass comments.

you ball make me sick. have some compassion for this thread!
 

echo

TRIBE Member
awwww.....just like the old days.

>wipes tear from eye<

my how we have all (not) grown up

>moons jane<

kiss my ass!
 

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
any luck with max?
Havent put much time into it, but, is it just a programming environment or can you actually make tunes with it?
 

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
"Why do you come here, and why, why do you hang around?"
- from "Suedehead" by Morrissey.

BBB.

From "Suedehead" to Suedehead.
BigBoringBaldy wrote me the following:


"Just so you know..
..you shouldn't bother wasting your time replying to anything I say, or trying to bait me with your weak antagonism as I can't see anything you post anymore.

Quite frankly, I find you to be a total bore with nothing interesting to say, and it seems like your mind is so closed and inflexible that you can't even SEE anyone else's point, let alone consider the validity of it.

Good luck with everything."


I thought you couldn't see anything that I posted?
 

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by OTIS
Havent put much time into it, but, is it just a programming environment or can you actually make tunes with it?
you can make tunes. you can make anything. you just have to understand how to do it. the tutorials do a good job of teaching you how it works.

any softsynth you can think of can be BUILT in max/msp. any sequencer can be built in max/msp. the trouble is that you have to do everything yourself(or you can use other people's patches but that's cheating!).

takes a lot of time and patience, there is no way around learning the environment.
 

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
you can make tunes. you can make anything. you just have to understand how to do it. the tutorials do a good job of teaching you how it works.

any softsynth you can think of can be BUILT in max/msp. any sequencer can be built in max/msp. the trouble is that you have to do everything yourself(or you can use other people's patches but that's cheating!).

takes a lot of time and patience, there is no way around learning the environment.
Ahh cool, I'll try if for the 30 days.. see how far I can get. If I decide to take up programming I'll give it a shot.. it needs a windows makeover tho.

P.S. HEEEEYY MOEESHA!
 

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
windows has been trying to be mac for years, let's not get into this. have you ever done any c programming? the logic is the same(max objects are basicly functions in c).
 

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
windows has been trying to be mac for years, let's not get into this. have you ever done any c programming? the logic is the same(max objects are basicly functions in c).
I'm not up on the programming tip, so that's why I was confused.

But still i'll give it a shot.
 
Top