• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

post your NBA dream team here

Acidman

TRIBE Member
Here is my dream team from current players of NBA:

Jason Kidd G
Chauncey Billups G
Kevin Garnett F
Bruce Bowen F
Dwight Howard C

here is the bench:

Dwane Wade G
Tony Parker G
Elton Brand F
Josh Childress F
Ben Wallace C

smack

TRIBE Member
C Tim Duncan
PF Kevin Garnett
SF Shawn Marion
SG Ray Allen
PG Steve Nash

Bench

Elton Brand
Chris Bosh
Ron Artest
Lebron James
Gilbert Arenas

freshest1

TRIBE Member
C- ben wallace
Sf- Lebron james
Pf- Tim duncan
Sg- dwyane wade
Pg- steve nash

-----
bench:
Shaq
Kobe
iverson
garnett
mcgrady
brand

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
While Bowen's defensive prowess is well documented, I really think his offensive short comings would stop his being considered for any "dream team"

This is a guy who's a career 40% shooter, and a poor free throw shooter at 56% odd.

If Bowen's spot was due to his simply being a good defender, why wouldn't you put Ron Artest at that place? An equally good defender who made the first team all defence. Is capable of pouring in 20 pts plus per game and also willing to deck people in the audience. No contest imo.

What about good defenders like Andrei Kirilenko or James Posey?

agentRC4

TRIBE Member
C- Arajou - you know he's going to explode
PF - Lemon Murray
SF - Jalen Rose
SG - Steve Francis
PG - Rafer Alston

this team would go places.

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
I didn't know Steve 'Captain Canada' Nash was American.
All this time i thought he was born in South Africa.

smack

TRIBE Member
D1Willow said:
I didn't know Steve 'Captain Canada' Nash was American.
All this time i thought he was born in South Africa.
I think the original question was post your dream team of current NBA players. Not just the american team

-Rudebwoy_Chin-

TRIBE Member
PG: Steve Nash
PG: Chauncey Billups
SG: Kobe Bryant
SG: Dwyane Wade
SF: Lebron James
SF: Paul Pierce
PF: Chris Bosh
PF: Kevin Garnett
C: Amare
C: Shaq-Fu
bench: Brand & Marion

Acidman

TRIBE Member
Gizmo said:
While Bowen's defensive prowess is well documented, I really think his offensive short comings would stop his being considered for any "dream team"

This is a guy who's a career 40% shooter, and a poor free throw shooter at 56% odd.

If Bowen's spot was due to his simply being a good defender, why wouldn't you put Ron Artest at that place? An equally good defender who made the first team all defence. Is capable of pouring in 20 pts plus per game and also willing to deck people in the audience. No contest imo.

What about good defenders like Andrei Kirilenko or James Posey?
I picked Bruce Bowen for a the following reasons:

- Defense
- Experience
- 3 Point %
- Bruce Bowen + Kevin Garnett + Jason Kidd = Excellent defense

I think experience is the most important part of the defense.
Bruce Bowen is having a great season , his 3 point % is better now and he has gained more expereince. He is definately one of the main reasons San Antonio has been doing so well for the past few seasons. Simply one of the best defensive players at the moment plus a great advantage of 3P accuracy. Also having The Kidd on the team Bruce Bowen and Chauncey Billups will get lots of good looks for 3P shots.
the combination of KG + Bruce Bowen + Kidd will be a triangle very hard to penetrate, Kidd's steal and rebound abilities, Bruce Bowen's hard defense and agility, Kevin garnetss intensity and skills these will wear any team down...dont you think.
Lets not forget the center of my team. Dwight Howard a great athlete that will be one of the better centers of the NBA history soon. His great rebound ability and FG% plus his great physical abilities he just needs a little more experience and better shot blocking... Hell yeah thats my dream team:eek:

justin surdit

TRIBE Member
PG - Nash & Bibby
SG - Kobe & Ray Allen
SF - Lebron & Kirilenko
PF - Duncan & Nowitski
C - Amare & B. Wallace

Bench: Garnett, Shaq, Ginobili, Peja & Brand (based on 15 man regular season roster)

KickIT

TRIBE Member
A Squad:

PG - Steve Nash
SG - Ray Allen
SF - Matrix
PF - KG
C - Dirk

6th man - Ron Artest

B Squad:

PG - Chris Paul