• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

post your charts

RELEASE RECORDS

TRIBE Promoter
jerome robins
(release records/proton radio/mixer magazine/breathe/balance promote group)

1. starkid 'crayons 2004' (leama & moor mix) - release
2. ryukyu underground 'seragaki' (junkie xl mix) - white label
3. girl nobody 'cages' (lemon8/medway mixes) - release
4. andre absolut 'digital reason' (sog)
5. andrew k & simuck 'clouds go by' - pure substance
6. quest 'the sheppard' - vapour
7. medway 'ressurection 2004' (delicate imposters mix) - release elements
8. benz & md 'dilation' (original/gpal mixes) - release
9. quivver 'space manouvers pt. 3' (boz boz)
10. yunus & subsky 'erotic sumo/airfuzz' - red flag collective
11. girl nobody 'why am i alone?' (delicate imposters/wrecked angle mixes) - release elements
12. bt 'remember' (austin leeds & christian j mix) - white label
13. andro 'invisible/soulfly' - cyber
14. mavi 'a tribute to m&ms' - release
15. madoka 'altered' - shine
16. benz & md 'sound 84' (original/subsky mixes) - aurium
17. thomas penton 'monolith' (white label)
18. habersham & numinous 'leaving tifton' (original/digital witchcraft mixes) - blueprint
19. tkac & haverlik 'noel' - baroque
20. kolo 'deep rush' - white label

jerome @ release

www.releaserecords.com
 
Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by RELEASE RECORDS
jerome robins
(release records/proton radio/mixer magazine/breathe/balance promote group)

15. madoka 'altered' - shine

[/URL]

Will release ever get this in ?
 

SJN

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: post your charts

Originally posted by beatjunkie
Will release ever get this in ?
LOL - Matt, is it possible that you love that track even more than me??
 

Metal Morphosis

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: post your charts

Originally posted by SJN
LOL - Matt, is it possible that you love that track even more than me??

Ummmm excuse me but i do believe I was the FIRST person to mention this track AND proclaim that i would give Mark my first born child.

Patience children.
 

SJN

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: post your charts

Originally posted by Metal Morphosis
Ummmm excuse me but i do believe I......proclaim that i would give Mark my first born child.
Ummmm excuse me but i do believe that i should have some say in this matter
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mecha

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by RELEASE RECORDS
jerome robins
(release records/proton radio/mixer magazine/breathe/balance promote group)

1. starkid 'crayons 2004' (leama & moor mix) - release
2. ryukyu underground 'seragaki' (junkie xl mix) - white label
3. girl nobody 'cages' (lemon8/medway mixes) - release
4. andre absolut 'digital reason' (sog)
5. andrew k & simuck 'clouds go by' - pure substance
6. quest 'the sheppard' - vapour
7. medway 'ressurection 2004' (delicate imposters mix) - release elements
8. benz & md 'dilation' (original/gpal mixes) - release
9. quivver 'space manouvers pt. 3' (boz boz)
10. yunus & subsky 'erotic sumo/airfuzz' - red flag collective
11. girl nobody 'why am i alone?' (delicate imposters/wrecked angle mixes) - release elements
12. bt 'remember' (austin leeds & christian j mix) - white label
13. andro 'invisible/soulfly' - cyber
14. mavi 'a tribute to m&ms' - release
15. madoka 'altered' - shine
16. benz & md 'sound 84' (original/subsky mixes) - aurium
17. thomas penton 'monolith' (white label)
18. habersham & numinous 'leaving tifton' (original/digital witchcraft mixes) - blueprint
19. tkac & haverlik 'noel' - baroque
20. kolo 'deep rush' - white label

jerome @ release

www.releaserecords.com

wow
talking about upfront music
release got it all

good job Jerome on a chart.
 

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Matt Coleridge

Breathe/System Soundbar/Proton Radio/Release Records/Bringthebeats

1. No Doubt - It's My Life (Stuart Price Mix) - Motor
2. Moguai - Freaks - Punx
3. Luke Slater - EDBD - Novamute
4. Piece Process - Solar Myth - Release Elements
5. Delerium - Truly (Infusion/MC Edit) - Nettwerk
6. Marshal Lore - PlaySound - Harlem
7. Beroshima - Prophets & Whores EP - Beroshima
8. Jark Prongo - Running Wild - Pssst
9. Primal Scream feat. Kate Moss - Some Velvet Morning (MC Edit) - Epic
10. Various Artists - From Ciociaria With Dub EP Part 3 - Mantra Vibes
11. Master-H - Thirteen (Mylo Dub) - Soma
12. Funk D'Void - 5 to 12 - Soma
13. JussiPekka - Dancing Queen - Poker Flat
14. Francesco Farfa - Kings of Dirty Gold (Phunk Investigation) - Absolutely
15. Dole & Kom - Re-Play EP - Forcetracks
16. Feline 9 - Purrr (Alan Barratt Mix) - Drenched
17. Chab - My Memory - SAW
18. Infusion - Girls Can Be Cruel - Audiotherapy
19. Dirty Bass - Emotional Landscape - Dirty Bass
20. Sontec - Inside (D. Diggler Mix) - Par
 

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
here's a top 5 of some tracks i picked up recently...

1 Bakony Skamp - House Come Save Me (original) - Sumsonic
2 Patrick Alavi - My Last Touch (Synthique Rmx) - Moody
3 Santos - Sabot (Evil 9 Rmx) - Mob Records
4 16b - In Between Your Choice (2003 Mix) - sexonwax
5 Hollway & Eastwick - Downtime revisted - paper recordings

first of hopefully a few more charts :)

jc
 

slingshot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by coleridge
Matt Coleridge

Breathe/System Soundbar/Proton Radio/Release Records/Bringthebeats

1. No Doubt - It's My Life (Stuart Price Mix) - Motor
2. Moguai - Freaks - Punx
3. Luke Slater - EDBD - Novamute
4. Piece Process - Solar Myth - Release Elements
5. Delerium - Truly (Infusion/MC Edit) - Nettwerk
6. Marshal Lore - PlaySound - Harlem
7. Beroshima - Prophets & Whores EP - Beroshima
8. Jark Prongo - Running Wild - Pssst
9. Primal Scream feat. Kate Moss - Some Velvet Morning (MC Edit) - Epic
10. Various Artists - From Ciociaria With Dub EP Part 3 - Mantra Vibes
11. Master-H - Thirteen (Mylo Dub) - Soma
12. Funk D'Void - 5 to 12 - Soma
13. JussiPekka - Dancing Queen - Poker Flat
14. Francesco Farfa - Kings of Dirty Gold (Phunk Investigation) - Absolutely
15. Dole & Kom - Re-Play EP - Forcetracks
16. Feline 9 - Purrr (Alan Barratt Mix) - Drenched
17. Chab - My Memory - SAW
18. Infusion - Girls Can Be Cruel - Audiotherapy
19. Dirty Bass - Emotional Landscape - Dirty Bass
20. Sontec - Inside (D. Diggler Mix) - Par

I love how your charts always vary in style ;)

ss

p.s. love all the affiliations!
 

videotronic

TRIBE Member
that bakony scamp record rules...i have been playing the sleepfreaks mix a lot.

sumsonic is easily one of the best labels of the past few years...i mean...when have they released a bad record?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Aequitas

TRIBE Member
re: sumsonic

^^^
Hmm... there have been a bunch of weak records from them, IMO. But, they've definitely put out a bunch of good ones too :D

Here's my current five;
1. Agoria--SnakeHips--Pias
2. BrunoBalarezo--Turnstyle--773
3. JarkProngo--RunningWild--Pssst!
4. SamiKoivikko--Unavun--Shitkatapult
5. MonikaKruse--Jetlag--TerminalM
 

Aequitas

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: post your charts

Originally posted by beatjunkie
Will release ever get this in ?

I'm assuming that, since it seems signed to Shine, and since Shine 001 (which is Max's "Crank" b/w "Lang") is rather far off @ the moment, we're looking @ a few months @ least. But... they will get it because Shine is part of their label group.

<-- can't wait for both "Lang" and "Altered"
 

xtollo

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: post your charts

Originally posted by Aequitas
I'm assuming that, since it seems signed to Shine, and since Shine 001 (which is Max's "Crank" b/w "Lang") is rather far off @ the moment, we're looking @ a few months @ least. But... they will get it because Shine is part of their label group.

<-- can't wait for both "Lang" and "Altered"

Hmmm...

...apparenlty Shine 001 is "Coastline", a track Max just made with some sort of woman vocal?

It's on the release site, under label group, under Shine.

P.S HI MATT!!!!! (and Lisa and Simon) ;)
 

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
Old and New

Luke Fair - Generation
Tim Scott - Funk Diskotek (Original)
Eric Prydz - Slammin
Madoka - Altered
Infusion - Girls Can Be Cruel

Hi Jon :D
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
i don't understand how someone could post on their charts a track they have grabbed from soulseek...i always avoided these charts since i didn't buy records (this has changed), but it is really disrespectful to put this on your chart, especially when it hasn't even been released...

not cool at all...

john
 

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djcheezwhiz
i don't understand how someone could post on their charts a track they have grabbed from soulseek...i always avoided these charts since i didn't buy records (this has changed), but it is really disrespectful to put this on your chart, especially when it hasn't even been released...

not cool at all...

john

Well thanks for your opinon, I will remember that and pass it on to the others who don't use 1200's but rather CDJ's. :rolleyes:

Anyways, the thread title is post your charts. To my understanding (and I could be wrong) this means your favorite tracks. I happen to like this track that YES I did get off Soul Seek but I downloaded it from a full Vynil Rip (and there are many more on there) which leads me to believe that YES the track is out in either full Vynil or CDR.

Face it people, downloading isn't going to stop....... live with it. I am not the one ripping the tracks to mp3 nor am I selling these or playing out anywhere without permission. I liked the track so I posted.
 

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
^^i'm not trying to be "holier than thou" when discussing downloading as i'm just as guilty of downloading tracks etc. from soulseek...but i've really changed my patterns & habits since lukes mary j vs primal scream track made it out onto soulseek & i seen firsthand how this impacts the artist...i've really tried to curb my uses of soulseek, & mainly download dj mix sets/emixes etc (which again you can question the legality)...

i think file sharing is great & i really support it...
but i also think given the option and availabilty many people using soulseek would gladly pay a small fee to download a track if they knew it would support the artist...many djs have even built reputations on their mixes available online (jonathan lisle, digital witchcraft, putte ponsbach, sean cusick)...


just know your audience when you decide to post something you've downloaded into a chart forum...

jc

ps & don't give me no rollin' eyes...

pps trying to live up to my bball nickname :)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top