• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

post your art

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
I like the second and third piece.

I'm sure you guys are sick of my stuff.. but I should have a few new paintings done in the next week.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member

I'm working on one about DaddyIwantChocolate but I can't find good pictures of Levar Burton...

xopus

TRIBE Member
here are two of the designs i've been working on for the clothing company i'm starting.

Opiate for the Masses:

Weekday Soldier:

Conductor, i really dig your style.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Nothing too new or exciting. Been working on the materials for my mountain bike model.

without materials.

With materials, should look good once i start to slap textures on there.

I've got a few recent drawings i'll post later this eve.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
I thought i uploaded some fresh shit to my site last night.. but i'm not seeing it from my workstation here.

I've got drawings of a boxer, psycho giraffe and some fucked up dog-creature i've recently coloured in photoshop that i mean to post here as soon as they're online.

Most of the stuff on there now is pencil drawn... usually i start on paper then scan and colour using photoshop.

Thanks for the compliments... look forward to reactions to my new work, since most of the stuff on there now is dated.

KiFe

TRIBE Member

This one is pure wacom... 10 min sketch.

Whack gRaff

Self Portrait.... "why the long face?"

some dog man... thing... err... hrm.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
New ones to add to my ongoing "Hardcore and the Gentle" series. All tentatively set to be blown up to 30'' x 40''.

Not taken by me but it's art so who cares.