1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

post photos of black bloc and other vandalizers out of costume

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by bombthreat23, Jun 27, 2010.

1. bombthreat23

bombthreat23 TRIBE Member

Lets post or link to any and all photos of these idiots who are kicking the crap out of our city and holding us hostage. I saw on tv yesterday that a reporter caught a bunch of the black bloc changing into street clothes. I wish I had a screen cap. Then there is the full on idiots who don't even disguise themselves, lets have a look at their faces. I know there is a ton wrong with this city we live in, but oh my god watching people come from elsewhere destroy it is making me insane.

2. bombthreat23

3. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

4. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

“This isn’t violence. This is vandalism against violent corporations. We did not hurt anybody. They (the corporations) are the ones hurting people,” one man said.

"“This is all part of the sexist, male-dominated war machine we live in,” explained one member."

------------------
    from here:

One demonstrator on a megaphone said: “This is a message to the riot police: Why are you dressed like you’re about to invade Poland?” and “If you are a Freemason, please raise your hand.”

----------------

These guys are a piece of work. But, when your enemy is THAT evil - what can you NOT do?

In their minds, this is all makes sense.

And thats the f*cked up part.

5. le bricoleur

le bricoleur TRIBE Member

"I know I haven't been the best anarchist, but I have stolen a copy of No Logo and I intend to read it."

6. Variant

Variant TRIBE Member

Actually the fucked up part is that people focus all this rage at the Black Bloc when the police have been documented encircling then tear gassing peaceful protesters in the free speech area, raiding the homes of community organizers, beating up and detaining independent media for trying to document whats going on, threaten and arrest peaceful protesting for those who've been unlawfully incarcerated.. the list goes on and on.

Lighting two abandoned cars on fire tho.. that's crossing the line!

You create a police state and people will organize and fight back.. is it really all that surprising?

7. bombthreat23

lmao, you are joking right? a police state?!? god I hope you are joking, there is no way you actually believe what you wrote... I was there yesterday, TRUST ME nothing the police did was unprovoked. In fact they showed GREAT restraint, much more than i would have. The police need to do much more to protect our city today and I hope they show it.

8. bombthreat23

9. bombthreat23

10. bombthreat23

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  11. Variant

Variant TRIBE Member

The covert actions by the police are not being reported by mainstream media, nor will you see them if your milling about on the street unless you've attended one of the peaceful actions that were targeted. This has been going on all week. I suggest you follow one of the better independent media outlets in toronto:

Toronto Media Co-op | Local Independent News

Everything I wrote in my first post has happened.. and yeah.. that's how cops act within a police state.

12. bombthreat23

13. bombthreat23

14. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

those damn dentists, they are all thats wrong with the world.

15. Lurker

Lurker TRIBE Member

^ haha yeah, that dental centre is a symbol of G8 / G20 oppression!!! Let's smash it!!!

What a bunch of colossal retards.

16. GivinUsociety

GivinUsociety TRIBE Member

These anarchists are a bunch of pussies. Breaking windows of businesses doesn't prove anything, what did the windows do to them. They are destroying people's livelihoods. Monday morning these businesses won't open and their employees are losing out some of their pay.

17. bombthreat23

clearly whatever they were doing was not enough.

18. nikki.classics

nikki.classics TRIBE Member

their leader:

[​IMG]

19. kirstenmeows

kirstenmeows TRIBE Member

Police state? Clearly you have never lived in or visited a real police state.

20. bombthreat23

21. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden TRIBE Member

Michael Shermer has done a lot of research on your 'types', you know, the lunatic on the level with the man who says he is a poached egg!

Where is this 'documentation' you speak of, is it anecdotal? That news site you posted really was quality, nothing like a poached egg agenda!

22. Variant

Variant TRIBE Member

Tell that to the community organizers who were pulled out of their homes 2 nights ago on charges of conspiracy. These aren't black bloc members.. these are peaceful activists who are important members of some of the larger resistance movements in Toronto. Tell it to the people within the free speech zone yesterday who were gassed without being able to leave. Tear gas is a crowd dispersal method.. your not supposed to inhale it for very long yet the police encircled those protesting peacefully and tossed the gas in. Tell it to the hundreds who've been arrested at community actions all over the city in the last couple of days for not dispersing when the cops told them to.

Read up on how police powers have changed in the past week. That's an important starting point.

23. bombthreat23

[​IMG]

the guy in the white hood looted a starbucks

24. Variant

Variant TRIBE Member

It's all there.. ground level reports of what's going on with important community members and actions. Keep reading.

25. chooch

chooch TRIBE Member