• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Possibly Fs: End Of Season Bargain - 2003-2004 Ride Timeless 156 Used 3 Times Only

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
I'm not positive Im selling this but I just want to put out some feelers, to see if there is any interest or not. If I do sell I'm asking $350 OBO. Sooooo, is there any interest? You can pm me or e-mail me at s_j_noble@hotmail.com

KiFe

TRIBE Member
what the fuck.. either sell it or dont sell it.

im in the market for new gear...

so i may be interested but mabie im not.
doesnt wishy-washyness suck? :)

post a picture.. let's see it!

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
WELL my computer doesn't show the pic you posted, just an ex - but, if it's mostly white with a beast with a big battle ax in the middle then that's the one. I also have a Ride Prophet 156 that is for sure for sale if you would be more interested in that. Otherwise I'll let you know by the end of the day what's up with the Timeless. I agree, let's end all of this wishywashiness!:mad:

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KiFe

TRIBE Member
If the ride -prophet you're talking about is the one with the red/white/black design, with the looming figures on it.. im not interested.

pm me if you want to unload the white and orange beastie one. ... i bid $150