• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Possible gunshots heard in house near Danforth and Pape

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
So I'm driving home and as I go North towards the Danforth along Pape.....cops have the street cut off. So I tune into 680news on the radio and they said possible gunshots heard in a house nearby.

Firetrucks and lots of flashing lights everywhere.....

NOT IN MY BACKYARD!! :O

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
mr tall said:
are they demanding donuts ?

it could be fallout from winners opening at gerard square... it is upsetting the karmic balance of the hood...

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
solacevip said:
So I'm driving home and as I go North towards the Danforth along Pape.....cops have the street cut off. So I tune into 680news on the radio and they said possible gunshots heard in a house nearby.

Firetrucks and lots of flashing lights everywhere.....

NOT IN MY BACKYARD!! :O

what a non-event.... this isn't even news in the Nobody Cares thread

TrIbAlNuT

TRIBE Member
vinder said:
there's a winner's in gerrard square now?
Yeah right I never knew that. I hope they have a small army of security staff, shoplifting is a pandamic at gerrard sq. I used to be a floor walker at food basics, I used to catch tones of people, granted most of them where stealing mouthwash.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Bumbaclat said:
what a non-event.... this isn't even news in the Nobody Cares thread

In retrospect....I agree......it was a non-event.....almost like the day of your conception. :p .....and Nobody Cares.

TRO

TRIBE Member
still thanks for that...this area I live in is getting wierder and wierder...though pape and cosborn is pretty messed up...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories