• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

poll this.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

KiFe

TRIBE Member
why is it gone?

was there a poll asking if it should stay or go?

i think we should have a poll.. to see who wants to have a poll forum.. and who not.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i agree it think it would be fun and it would definatley help the hitt numbers on the site

imagine how much advertisers would want to see results of some of the polls

it would be fn for us and profitable for alexd......

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

quantumize

TRIBE Member
seriously

i thought this thread would get more support. i really would like to see polls n tribe. i remember somebody started one but i don't remember the details.

i do remember that it was very popular, and i would like to see the polls continued.

it's a great way to give club promoters feedback as to what we like or don;t like

defazman

TRIBE Member
Given the amount of people who apparently live in Nunavut, I doubt people will give much consideration to the data collected in Tribe polls.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Polls are great.. for anything from statistical movie reviews, to just plain funness.

That bread thread could have easily been a breadpoll. We would have had a clear winner, and the results could have been discussed.

Politics could be discussed, world issues and misc favorite products, pitted against their competitors.

poll = good.

let's have poll... alex.. what do you say?
Do i have to email you a formal request?

ME WANTEEEE!!!

Do you think polls are:

A: useless

B: fun

C: informative

D: Richard Nixon

E: a necessity for tribe.

F: all of the above.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error