1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Political Correctness running amuck....

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by DJ Vuvu Zela, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

2. Is it just me, or is the term "Intellectual Dark Web" a bit of a misnomer when you start having to consider cartoonists and comedians banned from social media platforms as source material and leaders of the movement?

3. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

If Trump slipped on the dais and banged his forehead on the podium one day - Scott Adams would declare it was done on purpose to demonstrate his vulnerability and in order to get liberals with Trump Derangement Syndrome to call him out for the mistake and look like Worse People for Kicking Someone When He's Down.

Every act of Trump Ignorance and Stupidity is actually 5-D chess, didn't you hear??

4. workdowntown

workdowntown TRIBE Member

5. Who plays Youtube videos of Jordan Peterson for fun and background noise?

workdowntown likes this.
  6. workdowntown

This is the bit that got me.

Right there is the absolute biggest tell on themselves

7. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

This fucking clown was never much for books but applied to, was accepted at and attends a "University"?

This is either complete bullshit or we're already much further down the shitter than I thought.

8. workdowntown

Pity Jordan Peterson. Can a giant lobster analogy ever replace a sense of humour?

9. Bernnie Federko

10. workdowntown

Jordan Peterson sounding more and more like a Bush-era christofascist by the day.

Bernnie Federko likes this.
  11. workdowntown

12. workdowntown

*chef kiss*

The pièce de résistance of this dismal man's dismal career.

13. Bernnie Federko

14. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

15. seattlite

seattlite New Member

i live in seattle and trump is the worse. everyone i know is scared of our political climate. beyond Seattle are where trump supporters live. He is messing up royally and everything is still on his side. I DONT GET IT.

praktik likes this.
  16. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

And then the president before Trump was doing a good job and yet so many hated him!

I wish I could figure out what the key difference is between Trump and Obama that explains this different treatment !

17. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

it's like there's 50 Shades of Grey or something

18. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

I guess we'll never know!

<shrugs>

19. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

don't go outside Seattle? maybe you will be fine? maybe you'll eventually get it?