• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

poles

why not

TRIBE Member
can we start polls with the new software, or is it just alexd who has the power?

i know polls can sometimes clutter up a board, but they can be fun, as well as providing useful market research to get alexd more advertisers.

anybody else want the power of the poll?

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
No, I've seen how stupid they can be on the IGN boards (and even then they're available only to a select few).

D U FINK DIS GAME WILL BE GUD?
[yih!] [naw!]

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
You can do polls on the old board as well, but only alexd can start them. I agree he shouldn't turn it on because people will abuse it. I do think he should keep it open in a certain forum like the very beginning. ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

bushka

TRIBE Member
I came in here only because I thought us Polaks were getting our own thread. Now I'm very disappointed.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have nothing against Polish people. I just like people to take a pole now and agan.

why not

TRIBE Member
what about if there was a forum just for polls?
i've seen that on other boards as a way of containing the stupidity.

i mean it's obvious that most polls on tribe would be silly/stupid, but that's a big part of what makes tribe great.

gasper

TRIBE Member
An idea for alex:

Open the poll function randomnly for short periods of time and once in a while someone might sneak one in... then turn it off.

Randomn fun.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
ChrisD said:
The authentic one in my apartment is - adds to the decor and the broads love it.
I wonder if brass is the best because it doesn't rust very easily or at all, no matter how many fluids you spray on it?

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
I wonder if brass is the best because it doesn't rust very easily or at all, no matter how many fluids you spray on it?

graphic mental picture making me giggle retardedly and now people in my office think I'm looped

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
it does require some maint. in there, a lot of buffing with Brasso or some other brass cleaning product to get that nice shine gloss look. Adds to the effect when one of the hot dames are doing their number.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
ChrisD said:
it does require some maint. in there, a lot of buffing with Brasso or some other brass cleaning product to get that nice shine gloss look. Adds to the effect when one of the hot dames are doing their number.
Do you find that the Brasso irritates their region though?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories