• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Polaroid digi-cam question

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
I saw this small, pocket sized 2.0mp digital cam at Pacific mall the other day by Polaroid...looks like just what I need. I already have a nice minolta 5.0mp camera, but its kinda bulky so I will only use that for when I know I have to take pics. This 2.0mp one will be perfect for random snap shots as it fits in my shirt pocket. and its only $180!

question is...does anyone know how long the battery lasts when fully charged? cuz it doesnt take any external batteries. You charge the whole unit itself, so the shitty thing is, when it's dead, u gotta go home and charge it. there's no batteries to change. anyone have experience with this cam?

:confused:

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
you can usually download user manuals for cameras off their websites. should tell you there.

I've done that for every manual I lost (or in case you have questions like such)

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
most digi cams that size eat up the battery quickly if you use them for a prolonged period of time. Unlike the bigger digicams that can take lots of pictures and then conserve certain amount of battery power.

You should go and ask or do a search on the product.

It sounds like a neat cheap gadget though.

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Polaroid digi-cam question

Originally posted by chipotle
most digi cams that size eat up the battery quickly if you use them for a prolonged period of time. Unlike the bigger digicams that can take lots of pictures and then conserve certain amount of battery power.

Er...no.

MrMarcus, do what the fornicator said and look it up on Polaroid's website.
Or check out www.steves-digicams.com for your camera...and it should tell you there.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Polaroid digi-cam question

Originally posted by chipotle
I want to buy this camera

http://www.mustek.com/html/prod_camra/dv4000.html

but.. the brand name is something I don't know anything about.

I was looking for something like this online and I came across it.

I was just wondering if anyone of you knew anything about this brand.. is it a bad quality brand??

I see this brand on the home shopping channel. seems ok for regular everyday use. not professional for sure.