• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pocket Dwellers Feb 6th at the Mod Club

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
"We do this for the..."

I'm almost definitely heading out to this. Everytime I catch these guys live, they throw down an incredible show.

Tickets are I think $12 advance, and $15 at the door, but I could be wrong on that.

Never been to the Mod club before, how is it for a venue?

HMHA

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic

Never been to the Mod club before, how is it for a venue?

it's not bad at all. it used to be a community center, so it has a good stage at the back. i believe that it's owned by one of the former members of platnium blond. it has been decorated in a relatively classy way wtih seating along the east side and upstairs. although i've never seen a concert there, i bet you'll be seeing a lot more events in this space in the future.

maddog

TRIBE Member
Dizzee Rascal this thursday, I aint going but it gives me hope that they will bring in Roots Manuva:eek:

jewanna

p.s pocketdwellers rock!!!! but 12 buck:rolleyes:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Word! I was going to check them out this Friday @ Lee's but something has come up... now I have options! Woohoo!

~Lori

patio-d

TRIBE Member
Is the show at the Mod CLub for 12bux or Lee's Palace for 10bux as mentioned in the Hip-Hop room? I'm confused! :D

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by maddog
I aint going but it gives me hope that they will bring in Roots Manuva:eek:

That would be sick! Caught him 3 or so years ago @ some place on College... amazing!

The Pocket Dwellers are awesome, tho it's been awhile since i've seen them... an ex of mine DJ'd for them a few times and the shows were tons of fun.

SJ
m-a.gif

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
It's at Mod Club, Lori is on crack :p

p.s. hey pat.

Mmmm crack!

My apologies, I pay very little attention to detail- esp on Tribe :p

See you all there! :D

~Lori

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
I would pay $20 bucks to see the PD's (Not just cause Im their friend / playing for the night) but they are one of Canada's best and hardest working bands...

They have almost as much energy as Fishbone...!

"Can I get a live check?... are you all alive out there?"