• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

PM Weirdness

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
So I get back from lunch and I have an email that goes like so...

Inbox full at TRIBE

deep has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on TRIBE has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so:
http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/private.php

Thanks,
TRIBE team

I was so overwhelmed! I thought that my popularity reached dreamy cool kid status and that a bevy of beautiful people all wanted to reach out and speak to me!

I eagerly went to the PM section, wondering what kind of wonderful and interesting notes would be left for me, links to naked self portraits perhaps, a list of turn ons during threesomes, oh god the possibilities that awaited!

But there was nothing fucking there! I don't have one message, not new, not old! It's as bereft and empty as a gina's skull.

So what's up with that? Has anyone else had a PM error?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
how is that a zing you dumbass?

the tribe board fucks up and he's an idiot for it?

YOU'RE an idiot!

fucking idiots

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
you wouldn't know a zing if one smacked you in the face.

see, one just did, and you didn't even notice, did you?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
your zings really feel more like a light, wholly impotent breeze
that's just the calm in the eye of the shitstorm you're feeling

everyone else outside can see what a fool you are, all covered in flying poo

deep

TRIBE Member
the japanese, they're into that "shit"

ps. tsunami...what are you talking about ? what are you, batshit insane ?

pps. I have been wanting to say batshit insane for a while now

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep

ps. tsunami...what are you talking about ? what are you, batshit insane ?
you edited that shit, didn't you, you bastard

either that or I really am batshit insane

both possibilities seem equally likely at this point

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tonedeff
so really you are not popular, as you suspected, but merely an idiot :)
I must say it warms my heart that a few Tribe people will come to my defence and give Tonedeff, that smart mouth little punk, what he deserves... but unfortunately he's right.

I am not as popular as I suspected... true. HOPED rather than suspected. Suspected was too strong a word but the statement remains apt.

I am merely an idiot... apparently true as well! I did not know that the PM thingy kept all your messages. That's what did it! In addition I didn't even know message tracking existed! What the fuck is that thing anyway? Some kind of McCarthyisque Big Brother device. Buy the way, tayo is a biatch because I sent her two emails and she never even read them! What's that about?

Thank you for those who help. I learned something today. Tribe is an even bigger and more complex place then I ever thought. It's like I found a secret level on a video game that has really shitty graphics.

I won't take up any more of your time, except to warn Tonedeff that if he makes a habit of his cheeky mouth I will go Strangulating Homer on his ass.

deep

TRIBE Member
I enjoys tonedeff and his mouth though

as does many other men and their penises

so is your pm box clean now D?