• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

plump DJ's

exergo

TRIBE Member
i was wondering if these guys have ever been to toronto before...if there is anyone i must see really soon it's these guys.....especially after getting a plump night out and hearing them soo much in all kinds of sets...i love when dj's like deko-ze drops their shit out of nowhere....their production kix ass....why havent they been to canada???

has anyone seen em before.....??...fack they rule....agree?

D-Monic

TRIBE Member
I had them booked to play the second Pure Phunk event in 2000. (The Kelly Reverb party was supposed to be the Plumps).

Couldn't get a work permit. Seems one of them has a criminal record and can't get into North America. The other has a fear of flying and won't fly without the other one.

They've been trying to get a work permit for the past 2 years with no luck.

exergo

TRIBE Member
i guess i'll hae to go to the UK then...damn that sux.......mmm..plumpy chunks..

thanks guys......

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
Forget about the Plumps ... someone should be trying to convince DJ Zinc that he wants to come over here to play a breaks / garage set

stu

Pure Silk

TRIBE Member
it would be nice

BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT!!!

I here he deosn't really take his Break beat Garage to seriously

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Pure Silk
it would be nice

BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT!!!

I here he deosn't really take his Break beat Garage to seriously
I know ... he's never going to do it
Allthough I have heard a couple of his sets where he has slipped in a couple of is 2 step tracks
Oh well ... I can always dream

stu

GrooveGirl

You can't forget about the Plump's... I have seen them three times and this weekend will be the forth. Don't give up on them though - they will make it to Canada yet!!! I have spoken with them and they would like to come to Canada it's just about sorting some things out.... They love playing for big crowds so if they did come to Canada it would have to be extremely hyped!!!
There sets have been the hardest shit I have seen and heard yet.... People love it and go absolutly mad here... They are huge, huge, huge here!!!

SO DON'T GIVE UP!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories