• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

please settle an argument

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I am in an argument with someone right now (who is obviously a complete moron :p), and would like to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to this person that I am right and they are totally wrong, I already know Im right, so pls humour me and answer this question ....

What is canada's national sport ???

Thank you, thank you very much!!
I love being right :D

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

FC St. Pauli

TRIBE Member
hockey and lacrosse:

On May 12, 1994, the following Bill C-212 received Royal Assent and became law:

"To recognize Hockey as Canada's National Winter Sport and Lacrosse as Canada's National Summer Sport."

This decree is known as Canada's "National Sport Act".

Last edited:

thom100

TRIBE Member
it was changed a couple years back, we now have 2 official sports, summer= lacrosse , winter = hockey. It used to be lacrosse only.

comma splice

TRIBE Member
we have two:

summer: lacrosse
winter: hockey

but i think this was only made official a little while back. so before that, it was just lacrosse.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by thom100
it was changed a couple years back, we now have 2 official sports, summer= lacrosse , winter = hockey. It used to be lacrosse only.
shit, i wonder if that means im still right??

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher

But technically, you stole Lacrosse along with everything else in this country from us Natives

damn french always whining.... you stole lacross blah blah blah je me soviens...blah blah blah ETC...

:D :D

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher

But technically, you stole Lacrosse along with everything else in this country from us Natives
Hey, we didn't steal anything.
We still let you live here, just not play in any reindeer games thats all. ;)

echootje

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
shit, i wonder if that means im still right??
Well if they said Lacrosse and not Hockey, and you said Hockey and not Lacrosse, that means you're both wrong.

Rob :p

I still think Elephant Polo should be our national sport. Or maybe Mammoth polo in the Winter.

Rob