1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Please help. Need a list of the busiest business centers in GTA

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by -Rudebwoy_Chin-, Oct 11, 2005.

1. -Rudebwoy_Chin-

-Rudebwoy_Chin- TRIBE Member

Hello everybody,

Just wanted to tap the tribe thinktank for some ideas. Having recently lost what I thought was a long term position, I have decided to use the free time to compose a business plan with some friends.

We are looking to open a fast food type place in a busy food court that serves a large amount of commercial properties in the GTA. Aside from the downtown financial district could you please reccommend some areas with high business-type traffic and limited eating options for lunch?

So far Yonge & Sheppard seems pretty good, and ideas? I'm thinking there would be some good places in Sauga or Markham. Thanks so much for your help.

2. -Rudebwoy_Chin-

Nobody has any ideas? Pweeze help.

3. coleridge

coleridge TRIBE Member

Leslie & 7 area of Richmond Hill is crazy busy but it's not food courts rather everyone drives to places.

4. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

Hwy 16th/Woodbine is like the new black.

5. Incrimin8

Incrimin8 TRIBE Member

Allstar Wings is kickin

6. Flashy_McFlash

Flashy_McFlash Well-Known TRIBEr

All the input I can provide is that Yonge and Sheppard is a great idea. When I worked up at North York Civic Centre, the food court underneath there was abysmal.

7. -Rudebwoy_Chin-

Thanks for all the help thus far, much appreciated!

Does 16th and Woodbine have more restaurant type places, or food court styles?

8. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

Both... there is the Markham Mall, which is Chinese-based... there are lots of outside-type restaurants too, like Fire and Ice, or something like that... that place is crazy-booming.