• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Please endorse me for "eating gelato" on linkedin

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
People are endorsing me for skills which they've never seen me demonstrate. Often because they barely know me. I wonder how long until the LinkedIn endorsements become meaningless and obsolete (if not already/always).

Persephone

TRIBE Member
People are endorsing me for skills which they've never seen me demonstrate. Often because they barely know me. I wonder how long until the LinkedIn endorsements become meaningless and obsolete (if not already/always).
Yeah - LinkedIn prompts me to endorse people for skills frequently. I specifically won't endorse someone for their skills unless I've worked with them and can attest to that skill based on first hand experience or because we've taken the same course together.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah - LinkedIn prompts me to endorse people for skills frequently. I specifically won't endorse someone for their skills unless I've worked with them and can attest to that skill based on first hand experience or because we've taken the same course together.
Take my word for it Persephone : I am really good at eating gelato!