• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Please Don't Cry

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

air-bag

TRIBE Member
in the morning light...
icon852.gif
:D

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by air-bag
in the morning light...
icon852.gif

MOOOOORRRRNNIIIIINGGGGG!!!....DOOOOOOOOOO BRAAAAAAAAAHHHH(my bass impresson):D

one more time and my face will explode...good tune but it's going on the shelf for a while

ninja

TRIBE Member
yea Concord Dawn had their moment but I havent really heard anyhitng solid form them in a good 6 months. Junglist (heavy 002) is an alright track but they need some variety in thier production.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by air-bag
in the morning light...
icon852.gif

:eek: Actually I didn't mind hearing the tune over & over again, maybe cos I was hungover & didn't care. Concord Yawn are alright sometimes.

Although The Paradox business was the best music of the night after me popping in the MS 10th anniversary CD.

:cool: :D

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miss riot
:eek: Actually I didn't mind hearing the tune over & over again, maybe cos I was hungover & didn't care. Concord Yawn are alright sometimes.

Although The Paradox business was the best music of the night after me popping in the MS 10th anniversary CD.

:cool: :D

that Bailey mix I had was the shit...forgot the tracks on there!...when "listen twice before listening" was on it was perfect!

those rumours about paradox are great;)