• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Plastikman @ HMV Jan 30th

djUnabomber

TRIBE Promoter
That's right, the people have told me that Plastikman is doing an in-store performance at HMV on Queen St. on Jan 30th. I really hope this is true cuz I wouldn't mind seeing him at work in a smaller more intimate environment like that...

derek

TRIBE Member
hey i love richie 'in all, but this hmv thing sounds lame. it's too popstar.

peace,

derek

seeker

TRIBE Member
he's been doing the high profile thing a lot lately. just another sign that techno is chaning, if you ask me.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
non mon cher, even lame popstars have to know what counterpoint, resolution, song structure, and melodic hooks are. Honestly if some lame popstar came out with a tune with those lyrics, they would be laughed off the side stage

odbx

ian

TRIBE Member
Richie @ HMV is *very* lame.

Richie @ Kops, 2 The Beat or Metropolis would not be lame.

Agree? Disagree?

-ian g.

ktown

TRIBE Member
i like richie :)

i do like the old plastikman better
recycled plastik is my favorite
but i can't say that i dislike his new stuff either
his set at roxy blue...
i probably would have enjoyed it ALOT more if it wasn't 2 weeks after SPEEDY J but he had some beautiful *fairy tale* techno tracks near the end... but there was no way that i would lose my mind like i did 2 weeks prior at element :D

either way, i don't agree with him being at hmv - but he's still brilliant ;) *in my opinion

UR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by oddmyth
Welcome to life : people have opinions.

odbx -> opinionated m*therf*cker

Sorry Tood, I am a silly fucker.
I thought opinions had to end IMO or IMHO.
Fuck these message board things are hard eh?
Still learning;)
UR

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian
Richie @ HMV is *very* lame.

Richie @ Kops, 2 The Beat or Metropolis would not be lame.

Agree? Disagree?

-ian g.
to be honest it would be lame if he appeared anywhere...remember back in the day when there was a shroud of secrecy around him?...he was a mysterious guy and his music spoke that...I don't know,this whole rock star thing is erking me,I actually like CLOSER but him changing with it is too much for me

The Kid

TRIBE Member
I'm gonna show up rockin' glosticks and fucking THROW DOWN to his set... y'all are so "underground" eh? fucking pussies.

who's with me?! lets all rave-out at HMV!!! BOOYAKASHA!

*cough*

what?

:p

d.code

TRIBE Member
well I live a 2 minute walk from there- so Im gonna go check it out!!

btw: id rather see richie at 2theBeat than kops.

ben

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Kid
I'm gonna show up rockin' glosticks and fucking THROW DOWN to his set... y'all are so "underground" eh? fucking pussies.

*cough*

what?

funniest. thing. ever.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Kid

*cough*

what?

I told you one day you'll get that tattoo surgically removed :p

odbx

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Skipper
Dissin DJs b/c they're "not underground anymore" is tres passe.

No kidding, if his pop status can bring more attention to techno then I'm all for it. hiding it is stupid, we can't nurse it along by ourselves forever it has to be heard by new/bigger audiences.

...not that I keep track but I think this is the first agreeance Skipper and I have had...yay us

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders