• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

plastikman at FW

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
Why do you think seeing Richie would be controvercial?!?!

Anyways, I'm going too.

anybody know if tickets are on sale? I have a prediction Hawtin at a small place like Footwork will be rammed to fuck.

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
His Plastikman set at Detroit was fucking boring as hell
Way to break out the Bleeps and Bloops for 25,000 people.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

acheron

TRIBE Member
He's a zombie now. Zombie Hawtin

When he is not consuming brainz he is controlling you with his uberness:

HA!
HA!

Sometimes he admits to being a little gassy

Will eat booth bunnies for food (cabling too!)

We're taking this train to Berlin!

dig this

TRIBE Member
FW will be rammed, and don't know if the system in there is suited for him, but nevertheless Richie still puts on one of the best sets ever.

Syncroz

TRIBE Member
This should be a fun night - does anyone else remember Plastikman back in 95 at the office building at Spadina/King? It was a huge rave by Transcendence .. I have memories of people actually sticking their heads inside the bassbins. That was a crazy night. This tour is in support of his Arkives release so hopefully we'll hear some of the old tunes mixed in new ways. I've heard Gaiser kills it live as well so i'm looking forward to him as well.

Footwork capacity is 400 isn't it? Theres 423 'confirmed' attendees on facebook.. lolwut?

JCrack

TRIBE Member
This should be a fun night - does anyone else remember Plastikman back in 95 at the office building at Spadina/King? It was a huge rave by Transcendence .. I have memories of people actually sticking their heads inside the bassbins. That was a crazy night. This tour is in support of his Arkives release so hopefully we'll hear some of the old tunes mixed in new ways. I've heard Gaiser kills it live as well so i'm looking forward to him as well.

Footwork capacity is 400 isn't it? Theres 423 'confirmed' attendees on facebook.. lolwut?
I was at that party. It had a minimally distributed red plastic flyer if I remember correctly. They called it "Acid House" I think?

Syncroz

TRIBE Member
@JCrack - I lol'ed bigtime at the first comment at your link. I still have the red plastik flyer.. somewhere..

Looking forward to the show tonight. I hope its not as packed as that Richie DJ set I saw once with Transcendence (i think..) where the only light in the room was a red laser and it was so packed you couldnt move your arms :)

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
It's going to be packed to fuck.

Really hoping it's not too much.

I'm not a huge fan of Footwork when it's rammed.

Gonna get there early and get drinks and find a spot up front, Richie is on at 1 and I've got work at 8am, ugggggggggh

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories