1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Plastician @ Mod Club

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by desklight, Sep 18, 2010.

1. desklight

desklight TRIBE Member

Did anyone see this? Was this his Canadian debut?

Was really looking forward to seeing this but had my own party to spin last night

2. Krackajak

Krackajak TRIBE Member

I don't think it was his Canadian Debut, I think he as spun out west before (thinking Calgary or sumthing) but as for Toronto, it was his first set. Was FOOKING brilliant though!! By far Dubstep DJ'ing I've seen to date, as in best selection and over all skillz on the decks. Drop lots of oldies, goodies, and grimies... best of all he closed the Joint! He is a badmon with Serato!! He loved the massive in Toronto (apparently via FB & Twitter). I am hoping he comes back soon. They were also giving away free cd's of "Sounds That Speaks Volumes, 2010". I just he comes back soon... Him and N-Type I think are by far (technically) the best DJ's out there in the scene

But you can get it here
    Plastician ? Sound That Speaks Volumes 2010 – You Dun Know

3. Thunder

Thunder TRIBE Member

faaaack stupid cottage weekend. lol cottage was amazing but this would have also incredible.