• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Plans for the summer?

maddog

TRIBE Member
Although it is friday:D I thought peeps could shoot around idea's/plans of what they will be doing this summer:cool:

I have no clue where ill be going/doing , I am however saving money now so I don't have to work:D

roo

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
Dinners, late night walks, patios without the beer, and since i'll be huge I think i'll be spending alot of time in the pool this year

maddog

TRIBE Member
lol oops , I meant to say it is a dreary friday so I thought we could talk about summer cheer:)

roo

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
I arrive in London in May, going to Amsterdam, then to Berlin in June, Spain and Portugal, then back home to Leicester. Work for a bit then go to France for a while.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I am not going to make plans this year. I made plans every other year and most of the time, it didn't happen.
I will play it by the ear.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I'm going to B.C whenever as I dont know bc of the fucking strike.

also if there is a strike and i lose my semester that means ill be applying to be a molson rep, however if i actually graduate then ill apply to be an intern for molson canada.

:)

maddog

TRIBE Member
Im thinking about doing coachella in may, carnaval in in santiago at the end of july.............

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

defazman

TRIBE Member
-getting married in may and then going on a honeymoon
-camping up in Montreal River
-motorcycle ride to Sault Ste. Marie
-going to at least one concert - doesnt matter who
-buying disposable backyard pool and throwing a big beach party
-Mosport in August for Lemans race

depraved

TRIBE Member
Bushwack Carmana & Walbran Valleys on Van Island, offshore piloting course, kitesurfing, & maybe getting a start on restoring my motorbike (96 BMW R1100 GS) when I'm not too busy thrashing it off-road.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
- Definately taking a trip somewhere on my own. Maybe BC or the east coast.
- Saturday morning walks downtown.
- Joining patri©k on his nature hikes in and around the rouge.
- Taking lots of pictures along the way

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
- Learning more Japanese
- Spending hot nights walking around
- Rollerblading a lot more this year
- More Photography
- Tanning!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MalGlo
i'll be spending as much time as possible up at the cottage in this

:eek:

That's freaking nice!!!!

~~ I'll be hopefully going for morning jogs. I've always wanted to do that but couldn't bc i always worked every summer and had to be out of the house by 7:50-8

~~ I want to go to ashbridges bay and play some volley ball

~~ I might be going to a friend cottage but i dont know bc all they do is smoke weed so it's quite boring.

~~ working out of course. I want to join the complex so i can go swimming as well

i love summer!!!!

Pr0nstar: My friend is taking Japanese courses at George Brown College. She wants to learn Japanese bc she's going to Japan to teach English.

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hawk Eye
also if there is a strike and i lose my semester that means ill be applying to be a molson rep, however if i actually graduate then ill apply to be an intern for molson canada.
careful. molson has an incredibly high turn over rate...i know historically they had a habit of constantly hiring new staff, ditching them all a few years later and going through the process again.

this summer i'm moving to the uk, tentatively in june/july (basically whenever i get my shit together.)

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i'll worry about the summer if and wheni get there

as for now i'm worried about today

and tomorow i'll be worried about tomorrow and so on

redeyes

TRIBE Member
getting married in may and going to australia for the month of august. also, a trip to algonquin park would be nice.

peace

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
The only thing I am going to miss about going to Europe in the summer is that I will be missing Om....but that's ok, I get to go to the Berlin Love Parade