• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Planned Re-Population??

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
SEXUAL ACTIVITY

In sexual activity, I generally prefer a long, slow build-up with a light and gentle touch. While I'm not that experienced, I know from the experience that I have had, and I know myself well enough to know, that I have neither the desire to maintain, nor, indeed, the slightest capability of maintaining, any psychological or emotional barriers during sexual intimacy. Overall, I'm quite open in this area. Basically, I want us to maximize the pleasure that we derive from this lovely honoring of life.

How sweet :p

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
fppcreg2.jpg

What's up with his upper lip!?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Definetely a bit odd.

Very interesting though. The guy has a pretty unique way of structuring relationships with others. He's broken it all down quite logically.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
The Why section is really interesting to read before reading anything else. Its basically a look into the mind of someone who has had to actively shape/distort how he makes contact with this in environment based on his shortcomings in normal social relationships. At least hes being honest about it.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
What does that mean?
The boy needs therapy.
He's as crazy as a coconut.
What does that mean?
The boy needs therapy.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
The guy is off his rocker, but yeah, at least he is honest, and he knows himself.

If I hadn't met my current girlfriend, I would probably have taken that route, except without the cunt on my upper lip.

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
Its basically a look into the mind of someone who has had to actively shape/distort how he makes contact with this in environment based on his shortcomings in normal social relationships. At least hes being honest about it.

unlike most people , who just tell themselves that's the way it really is

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: