• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Plain ol' HAPPY!

chooch

TRIBE Member
Are there good, nice, sweet, gang-stah, joyful or just plain ol' happy things in your life right now?

There have been some great blessings that have come my way. I am thankful for them....new job that i am really digging, some fab new friends, just a quiet warm feeling inside that i haven't felt for a long, long time. It is very nice.

Please share your warm and fuzzies!

:)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
I've been having these awesome moments of really intense happiness lately.

I'll be walking down the street by myself listening to music and all of a sudden I feel fantastic for no reason. It makes me really appreciate my life and the people in it.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
oh i love threads like these.

i hope someone doesn't poop on it.

seems like people only open their mouths when they have something pissy to say....so this is refreshing. yay!

um....i am happy for......my new internship. and for my tiny little handful of lovely lovely friends.......and for the boy. ohhhhhhhhh the boy. such a good boy.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes

I'll be walking down the street by myself listening to music and all of a sudden I feel fantastic for no reason. It makes me really appreciate my life and the people in it.

i fucking LOVE these moments. i describe them as feeling "bursty," when i just can't help but smile and hug myself a little bit.

it's nice to hear that people are smiling through the dismal ickiness of our february weather.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Poot

TRIBE Member
Hmmmm.... despite some things that are really bumming me out right now, I always remind myself that things really aint so bad. Because I am ALWAYS grateful for:

1) My health.
2) My family.
3) Friends who love me.

These are often the things people first take for granted, but without them, life would really be lacking.

They are basics, but they should still be recognized for their "warm and fuzzy" quotient.

alcid

TRIBE Member
holdrecord.jpg

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes

AMEN SISTA!!

I have those golden moments all the time...I'll be listening to whatever and just look at the rush-rush-rush GO-GO-GO world pass me by and just smile...I don't know, I have boarderline cathartic moments like that often...makes me appreciate the things I DO have and not what I'm without which sadly is the mentality of 80% of people doin' the RUSH RUSH RUSH thing...I cherish those times:)

chooch

TRIBE Member
Re: just a quiet warm feeling inside that i haven't felt for a long, long time.

Originally posted by DEEPHOUSEGRL
^^^^I want whatever it is you're 'on'.....

:p

i think it has to do with what i'm "off"!! negative things and keeping it real.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
i fucking LOVE these moments. i describe them as feeling "bursty," when i just can't help but smile and hug myself a little bit.

Those moments remind me of that line from American Beauty "Sometimes there's just so much beauty in the world, and I feel like I could just explode" (or something like that)

Those are awesome moments.

When they come, grab 'em & enjoy :)

chooch

TRIBE Member
Exactly!! Very pleased to hear that there are others here who are rockin' the uplifting feelings. And yes, accepting the good things in life is important. Sometimes, I'd almost feel afraid to allow the joy to just be...because of fears.

That quiet stuff inside that is joy is the best. Absolutely the best.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jessica P
Those moments remind me of that line from American Beauty "Sometimes there's just so much beauty in the world, and I feel like I could just explode" (or something like that)

yes, exactly. the kind of beauty that comes from something as simple as a plastic bag floating in the wind. the kind of beauty that makes you cry for what seems like no reason.

i love that.

and i love that i have someone in my life right now who really seems to *get* that, because now when i have those bursty moments, i can feel him watching me and understanding me and thriving on that happiness, even though it's originating in me.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I just realised that I'm a fairly easy going guy for the most part...I'm happy to have 8 rolls of socks and 5 pairs of boxers in my top drawer:)

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by case sensitive
All of my "overwhelming joy moments" have been directly tied to music lately.

Me too.

Especially when I'm listening to At the Drive-In for some reason.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i love wearing my walkman and just observing. it's like wearing real-life rose-coloured glasses.

even the bad stuff seems heart-breakingly good.

at the drive-in, the jealous sound, lifetime....all music that brings out everything i love about the world.

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
I'm pretty happy these days as well. :)

I'm starting an awesome new job on March 1. I'll be travelling all over US and CA and doing something creative for once.
I can't wait!

I've met really some special people recently... and I feel this warm calm finally entering my life!

I just bought the best DUVET ever... and some PINK sheets hehehe!
And I'm booking my flight to EUROPA in 2weeks!
YAY! :D

BTW CHOOCH,
You are my sunshine! ;)

oh and I'm going to a Hillary Duff concert on March 14th :p