• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Places to meet girls besides clubs in Toronto

deevah

TRIBE Member
rod_g said:
It's true. One summer I worked for a swimming pool cleaning company that was run by firefighters as a sidejob. I got to wear some of the rain gear on rainy days. Girls used to approach us all the time when we had that shit on. Young ones old ones fat ones skinny ones. Complete poon magneto
guilty as charged

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
Sorry to interrupt guy talk but I must add that firefighters do indeed attract mad poon. I've got a number of firefighter friends and I can't help but laugh at how much the ladies love them.

Man whores...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

erika

TRIBE Member
Stan said:
I just found my halloween costume for next year.
one of the best halloween parties I went to had a number of firefighters, one particularly cute one who was dressed up as a paramedic :D

atbell

TRIBE Member
erika said:
So, to recap:
gyms/dance/yoga classes
markets
restaurants
book readings (though the TINAR nights that Pages do are more fun)
art gallery openings
fund-raisers

Starting a little late but ...

has anyone mentioned 'doing things you like'?

Lots of this seems like bait and switch tactics and a complete recipie for a pain in the ass messy fall out.

If you like fighting fires, I guess you win though.

If all you like doing is getting wasted then you'll probably meet people who are only interested in the same.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Yup.

*2 years into Marriage*

"When we first met he was so kind always coming to my Opera book of the month club readings and volunteering at the hospital giving sponge baths to the homeless, now he's so distant. Wants to go to the monster truck rally and some DJ that plays that techno music, he changed so much I don't even recognize him anymore!1"

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Stan

TRIBE Member
Exactly, I don't believe in chakra, chi, energy healing and karma, and I like to eat meat, so why would I want to go out with a chick who's all up in that shit?

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Stan said:
Exactly, I don't believe in chakra, chi, energy healing and karma, and I like to eat meat, so why would I want to go out with a chick who's all up in that shit?
ha, it's funny, my gf is kind of mystical and shit. she gets all up in my grill about it sometimes but mostly we're able to agree to disagree and she never tries to reiki me when i'm looking other way. on the other hand of your sterotype she loves her meats and i don't partake.

erika

TRIBE Member
So, at the risk of getting crapped on by the bacon eaters, I will say that the parties that General Eclectic throws (like Uma Nota last night) attract a lot of women:
Yes, some may be gay, some may do yoga, some may even be some variant of veg.
But many are hot and they are there, dancing and grinning; and the guys who are dancing with/among them seem to be having a great time :)

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
erika said:
So, at the risk of getting crapped on by the bacon eaters, I will say that the parties that General Eclectic throws (like Uma Nota last night) attract a lot of women:
Yes, some may be gay, some may do yoga, some may even be some variant of veg.
But many are hot and they are there, dancing and grinning; and the guys who are dancing with/among them seem to be having a great time :)

its not like there is a fucking shortage of hot women. Im not exactly struggling this year. dont make it seem like I have to become some art loving vegan dickhead douchebag to get attention.
not you erika. I like you. not you.
Im hammered. but now I have to shower and go out. I honestly just want to pass out face down in a puddle of greatness. this is my nobody cares portion of my post, as Im sure I wont make it to that thread.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
LEE!!!!

Are you paying attention?

seriously dude, I had the best advice. Okay forget the kid. But find a chick who likes doing some of the stuff you do....

Mountain biking,
Snowboarding,
Interpretive Dance.

You'd coujld probably get a lot of attention fairly easily if you faked an injury.