• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Places to leave flyers for techno events

diablo

TRIBE Member
Where do you guys get your techno event flyers besides the usual mainstays (Play De, Release, after events)?

I want to know the best places to leave my party flyers in the future.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
clothing stores on Queen street are always good, bit i am skeptical of how many people actually pick them up, or look at them, as there are always so many of them and so messy.

I would say do internet promotion hit up message boards that are in the toronto and gta area and ones that are from outside the city. ie, Spraci.net, londoncanadavibe.com, club246.com,djshows.com

spam away :D

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I dunno, but I was pretty surprised to see flyers for the Italian techno beatdown @ my local Starbucks (Trinity/Bellwoods) the other day.

diablo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mrs peacock
clothing stores on Queen street are always good, bit i am skeptical of how many people actually pick them up, or look at them, as there are always so many of them and so messy.

That's the biggest problem that I have with leaving flyers at those places.

On the one hand, they're only flyers...on the other hand, I might as well just toss them out sometimes (or so it seems).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders