• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Places to Fuck Me -- Need Help!!

hahahahahahaha! :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

As long as on the topic, feel free to share places, conventional or otherwise, where you like to fuck.

I myself am a fan of the one off corridors/nooks and crannies of public places.... parks, malls, stadiums, hotels etc. where you feel like you can get caught, but realistically are probably ok to take care of yo' bidnaz.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Magical White Isle

So is DG's fuck!! :p

I wouldn't expect anything less from Dirty, maybe you need to change your username to The Perverted DIRTY Isle. :D

Originally posted by Sassy

I wouldn't expect anything less from Dirty, maybe you need to change your username to The Perverted DIRTY Isle. :D

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt...naw.....the ladies actually prefer Magical White Isle, nahmean?? ;) :p

TheVibe

TRIBE Member
Thierry,

You still looking for places to try out your new (fuck me) boots??

[You all should see how cute he looks in them].

WHY DON'T YOU TRY MY BED OR BATHROOM AGAIN YOU TWISTED FUCK!

JAR

TRIBE Member
On a park bench in High PArk at about 3:00am...with people driving by really slowly trying to catch a peek. That's fun.
Or on the bathroom sink at a houseparty while people are waiting in line to get.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
^^^^ I didn't see this before i posted.

ATNA?? whats that?

would one need written permission from their parents to be this? like in public school?

i wanna learn.