• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pissing while in the shower.

The Peej

TRIBE Member
Everytime. even if I pee before I jump in the shower, there's always still a 'lil in shower drip.

My GF kindof freaks out, but she gets over it when the smell goes away. Then she usually rips a huge fart.

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
All the time. Never used to until this past year, I think it was a thread on here that actually got me doing it for some weird reason.......

KiFe

TRIBE Member
pee while shampooing, tooth brushing, shaving and soaping all at the same time.

I can be ready for work in 2.6minutes.

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
It's actually the punch line to an old joke:

What's the definition of a WASP?

Someone who gets out of the shower to take a piss.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KiFe

TRIBE Member
djdeposit said:
Pissing in the shower is iffy, but Peeing in the bathtub is just straight up nasty!

Not if you can hook it from the tub into the toilet bowl.

Just make sure your golden rainbow starts above sea level.

TrIbAlNuT

TRIBE Member
urine is the cleanest substance in your body... but no need to clean the rest of yourself with it... unless your on a budget

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
I usually kill 2 birds with one stone and piss as I am adjusting my water temp. I dont think there is anything wrong with it since I am pissing directly down the drain.

Now pissing on my GF is a different story. First time she was kinda like WTF? Now she accepts that I am wierd :)

Jay

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
If you pee on your feet while in the shower....it cures athlete's foot and any other foot maladies. You should try it!

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
djdeposit said:
Pissing in the shower is iffy, but Peeing in the bathtub is just straight up nasty!
having to pee so bad in the morning to the point where it burns is bad enough.

couple this with morning wood.

sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I'd rather pee in the bathtub then potentially drown myself in piss while in a dazed... wait, I just said that out loud, huh?

sheik rock

TRIBE Member
I stayed somewhere that had one of those tiny washrooms that has a shower head in the middle and a drain in the floor.

So naturally I had to try taking a crap in the shower (in the toilet not on the floor you nasty bastards) and it was great.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
solacevip said:
If you pee on your feet while in the shower....it cures athlete's foot and any other foot maladies. You should try it!
Also, if you drink pee, it cures cancer. Try it.

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
the_fornicator said:
having to pee so bad in the morning to the point where it burns is bad enough.

couple this with morning wood.

sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I'd rather pee in the bathtub then potentially drown myself in piss while in a dazed... wait, I just said that out loud, huh?
If you put one leg up on the counter and tilt your body, it helps to aim when you have that problem. :)

Jay