• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pisces on Tribe

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
YOU CAN ONLY START THREADS ABOUT SIGNS THAT ARE TEMPORALLY LOCATED IN THE NOW, SO YOU MUST WAIT ANOTHER 6 MONTHS FOR THIS, OR DIE RIGHT NOW AFTER EATING A BAG OF HELL

YOU CAN ONLY START THREADS ABOUT SIGNS THAT ARE TEMPORALLY LOCATED IN THE NOW, SO YOU MUST WAIT ANOTHER 6 MONTHS FOR THIS, OR DIE RIGHT NOW AFTER EATING A BAG OF HELL

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

-Shan

TRIBE Member
Randyval.........Hell yeah, always nice to share such a fab b-day. I agree w/ the green cake YUCKY!!!!!!:p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

smile

TRIBE Member
crazy shit!

we've entered the tropic of capricorn *twilight zone song doo doo doo doo doo doo doo dooo

whon whon??/

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
That is weird!!
2 years ago when I went to get my passport the lady at the office told me I was the 3rd person that day born on the 24th. She also liked that you could tell I was baked in my photo.

tella

TRIBE Member
what happened to this thread? why is it in the pisces thread?

eitherway..

I GOT MY PASSPORT TWO YEARS AGO!

lol.

ok..i'm lying...it was last year..spring of 2003.

eitherway, i feel bad for anyone with our birthday. it sucks a big one! december 24, 25, 26......ugh!
any capricorn birthday is difficult because it's so close to christmas and people either have no money or feel the need to wrap gifts on paper with santa claus. i have this new rule where anyone who gives me a birthdya gift in christmas paper, will receive their gift wrapped in christmas paper as well, whether their birthday is in july or december....doesn't matter to me!

and those christmas time birthday cards...UGH! don't even get me started!

tella

TRIBE Member
p.s i'm really not all that fussy with gifts........(altho my post really does make it sound like i am). i do like to go out for a drink or two for my bday tho and people are always being quite thrifty around that time of year (myself included).

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by glych t.anomaly
if you are pisces you are better than everyone else, as you are the last astrological sign in the zodiac.

so all mistakes/kinks/defects in the previous ones were werked out

its like software, you have the beta testers, the builds and patches

until you get a nicely honed finished product.

pisces = uber

[jai]
was a pisces, this time around I chose to reincarnate as a scorpio.

queen naeema

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sweetdaddy
i am a pisces. i amnot really into astrology...but whenever someone explains away what a pisces is all about...it seems to fit me.

i've also heard that the worst match of all posible matches in the astrology world is PISCES to PISCES.

and my girl is a pisces. weird.

but yu could probably read the scorpio write ups to me, say they were pisces, and i would still think they fit me.

all bullshit if you ask me. (is that a pisces thing to say?)
pisces/pisces is actually a good match if you can manage it, personally i have never been able to maintain a relationship with another piscean though.

my last 4 significant relationships have been with leos, most of them very tumultuous but my current one is very steady and uncharacteristic of a pisces-leo match. probably because he is on the cusp of cancer :)

i am pisces, born feb 27 79, with sun, moon, and mercury in pisces. the jury is still out on my ascendant sign. im not so much into the daily horoscopes in the paper but i definitely feel that the heavens play a role in shaping us internally as people. everyone can benefit from a birthchart reading. There used to be a free one online, if I can find it I will post the link.

here is another good link that will tell you where all your planets are placed in your chart and I think some explanation of their influences also:

http://abacusastrology.co.uk/

Dave Lee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by -Shan
Im a pisces, March 17, St. Patty's day BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF me too

All you st. patty's day people... I hope you've been getting free beer on that day 'cause the pubs LOVE st pattys babies.

I'm asian and even I drink like no tommorrow at irish pubs come that wonderful day.

-Shan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dave Lee
WTF me too

All you st. patty's day people... I hope you've been getting free beer on that day 'cause the pubs LOVE st pattys babies.

I'm asian and even I drink like no tommorrow at irish pubs come that wonderful day.

Oh yeah I get lots of free drinks, as soon as you say its your b-day FREE drinking all night!!!! Plus you never have a problem finding someone to go out w/ even if its on a weeknight!!!:p