• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pioneer DJM800 w/ DJC-800RV Rotary Fader Kit, Clydesdale Case

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
Selling this. $1200 on tribe.

The photo shown is from when I first put the fader kid on a couple years ago. The face plate has a little some wear on it on channels 1 and 2 just on the paint now but it is in otherwise good condition. There are some paint chips here and there on the face plate as well but otherwise all the faders and rotaries and everything are mint. No noise or crackling on any channel.

I bought the mixer brand new a while back.

I added the DJC-800RV rotary kit about a year later. I've sold the original line faders. I don't have them anymore. The RV kit is worth over $150 new if you can find them anywhere.

Also comes with rock solid Clydesdale road case in mint condition.

GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
Power requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
Power consumption: 32W
Weight: 17.6lbs
Dimensions: 12.6”(W) x 15”(D) x 4.25”(H)

AUDIO INPUT
Sampling rate: 96kHz
A/D, D/A converter: 24-bit
Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Total harmonic distortion: 0.005% or less
Signal-to-noise ratio: 105dB (LINE)
Head room: 19dB
Output terminals: MASTER OUT x2 (RCA x1, XLR x1),
BOOTH OUT x1 (1/4” PHONE), HEADPHONE
MONITOR OUT x1 (TOP PANEL 1/4”), REC OUT x1 (RCA), DIGITAL OUT x1 (coaxial S/PDIF)

AUDIO OUTPUT
Input terminal: CD/LINE x5 (RCA), PHONO x3 (RCA), DIGITAL IN x4 (coaxial S/PDIF), MIC x2 (XLR/1/4” combo x1, 1/4” x1)

OTHER TERMINALS
SEND x1, RETURN x1 (1/4”)
MIDI OUT x1 (5-pin DIN),
Control terminal: 1/8” mini-jack

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
one...

and a detail of where the paint is wearing off... can you tell which knobs i turn the most? ;)

i've just ordered a new fader knob for it. didn't realize it was gone. :(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders