• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pink Floyd.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Hey I dig me some re-works (ie Todd Terje and the like) But man this track just sucks so much nut that it gives me nut-suck pangs.

funk_z

TRIBE Member
I don't think you guys heard the remix i'm talking about. Eric Prydz rmx is garbage. The one i heard is more like electro/progressive/house. I can't even define it. I've heard it only few times, it's not played out at all.
Maybe i should try techno room.

videotronic

TRIBE Member
the mix youre probably after is the andro one. it made the rounds around new yars 2005 or so...its a pretty faithul inerpretation...

this comment:

Why make your own music when you can butcher the classic tunes of others?!

is funny.

prydz has turned out more originals and remixes, under about 7664 pseudonyms, in the last 4 years than most people will in their entire careers. he's made everything from deeper house to stonking techno and everything in between. hes probably the most versatile and consistently excellent producer of the last few years in almost any genre of dance music i know.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
videotronic said:
this comment:

is funny.

prydz has turned out more originals and remixes, under about 7664 pseudonyms, in the last 4 years than most people will in their entire careers. he's made everything from deeper house to stonking techno and everything in between. hes probably the most versatile and consistently excellent producer of the last few years in almost any genre of dance music i know.

Yes, I'm well aware of his work and his aliases. What does that have to do with my comment?

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
funk_z said:
I don't think you guys heard the remix i'm talking about. Eric Prydz rmx is garbage. The one i heard is more like electro/progressive/house. I can't even define it. I've heard it only few times, it's not played out at all.
Maybe i should try techno room.

No, that one sucks too.

funk_z

TRIBE Member
Ok so can someone else tell me what's the other rmx except Prydz and Andro.
Andro one is too epic, it's not the one.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
It also occurs to me that Mike Truman of Hybrid had a remix out that wasn't horrible. But that would have been quite some time ago (early-mid 90s?)

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
All of Eric Prydze's tracks are good if you mix them with something else. They're too long and boring by themselves. I still think you're talking about the new Eric Prydze version. It's very long, proggy, electro. The verses are sung alternating with interludy beat bits so it takes about 8 minutes to get all the verse out... Add in intro, outro and it's another 12 minute prydze anthem