• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

pill review?

s1k

TRIBE Member
I dunno why this hasn't been done but I think alot of people party on this board we should help each other out since there is alot of bad pills out there. Cause these things move around in batches i'm guessing at one time you find more or less the same stuff. Here's my goin for most recent findings.

blue sky-Very clean, you don't rush at all that much but you get high, and you can dance.

Yellow kangaroo-Crap, very bad, i started tripping out on it, probably laced with pcp or something that got me trippin really bad.

Green mercedes-Weak but clean, kindo speedy, takes a long time to kick in but last long, very very very little come off, next to none. best to mix with another kind.

Yellow smileys-Strong, but the high did not feel like mdma, it was just buzzin, kindo between stoned and drunk, can still dance on it, minimal come off.

Half Moon-Speedy rushy, amazing, very good but from montreal so don't think you can find them around here.

Bart Simpson-Good, i think some crystal in it, so all the affect and after affects of crystal.

Blue Star-awesome rush but bad sad come off.

s1k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
www.pillreports.com
Yeah i know about this, but first off i trust tribe people for some reason and also, most of us party within the same scene so usually encounter the same stuff you know...and like this if there's something to really stay away from you'll know...like the kangaroo, omg stay away.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Alita

TRIBE Member
I always thought that you could never really trust what someone says about a pill, because each persons chemistry reacts differently to substances.

....but I could be wrong?

s1k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Alita
I always thought that you could never really trust what someone says about a pill, because each persons chemistry reacts differently to substances.

....but I could be wrong?
Its true that you don't feel exactly the same, but if there's pcp, you're gonna trip no matter who are, or if there's mdma, you're gonna relax your muscles, you know what i mean, there's certain affects that are there no matter what, you take G you get horny..its automatic to certain point, its the details that make the little difference

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by s1k
Mdma relaxes you just as much as mda...mda is the peliminary form of mdma.
MDA is soooo much fun. I haven't done it in years though. I used to Love MDA/Crystal E's.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I put a 16 oz. blue bullet in my butt back in 1995, and I was high until 1999. Have been sketchy since.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
I put a 16 oz. blue bullet in my butt back in 1995, and I was high until 1999. Have been sketchy since.
Your a cop aren't you, I knew it all along...

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Resolver
Your a cop aren't you, I knew it all along...
No, I drop and trip on X all the time. And I smoke that wacky tobaccy too, with a roach clip even.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by PosTMOd
you can get high putting a pill in yer butt?

what will they think of next?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories